What does this sound like to you?

porkypig

Reaction score
Was not feeling myself Tuesday and even wed morn. By wed afternoon I really didn't feel myself and was burning up, lethargic, achy and heady. I've been taking medicine but its now Friday and I still feel zapped and hazy. The worrying thing is my legs are still really achy and my feet tingly a bit. I've had the odd stomach cramp here and there and earlier I had some diarrhoea ( sorry) what does this sound like to you? Xx

Yep theres nothing else you can do but waut it out youve no ither choice realky they just take time take some parcetomol if your in pain or git aches a temp

Yep theres nothing else you can do but waut it out youve no ither choice realky they just take time take some parcetomol if your in pain or git aches a temp

Thanks Hun, it's just that I've never had these really achy legs before which is worrying me slightly: maybe it's just part of the virus x

The achy/tingly legs are worrying me. Might be worth a call to your midwife or local day assessment ward to see if they want you in to be checked out. Are your legs hot to the touch?x

The achy/tingly legs are worrying me. Might be worth a call to your midwife or local day assessment ward to see if they want you in to be checked out. Are your legs hot to the touch?x

No not at all, in fact they're the coolest part of my body. I just get these dull pangs every now and and again and the odd one that's a bit sharper. I've still got a few cramps too- I'm not pregnancy so can't call a midwife maybe a doctor- do you think it's something to worry about then?xx

Sorry I saw your DP and didn't look at your ticker. If they aren't hot it probably isn't anything to worry about. Feeling fluy with achy legs that are hot can indicate DVT or bloodclots but as they are cool that is extremely unlikely x

If youve got stomach cramps its perfectly normal to have achey legs iif youve not got any swellining orvthere hoiling tontouch i wouldht worry

If youve got stomach cramps its perfectly normal to have achey legs iif youve not got any swellining orvthere hoiling tontouch i wouldht worry

Thanks for replying Hun, had an awful night diarrhoea all night, legs still achy but I'm hoping its to do with this horrible bug I've got xx

I always get achy when I'm feeling ill. Hope you feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->