What does watery cm mean?

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
I had my birth control removed on Monday, today I have the worst watery cm. it's soaking my underwear! I'm trying to predict my cycles and when I'm fertile etc.

Water cm usually means a boost in estrogen. This can happen leading up to O and/ or after, as well as be a sign of early pregnancy xx Are you temping or doing OPKS love? Or are you going to wait until you've had the first period and go from there? xxx

I'm hoping to get pregnant before my first period but know that's unlikely! I've been doing opks the past two days, both negitave. I will be doing one tonight shortly. Otherwise I'm waiting until I get a proper cycle to start charting!

I'm hoping to get pregnant before my first period but know that's unlikely! I've been doing opks the past two days, both negitave. I will be doing one tonight shortly. Otherwise I'm waiting until I get a proper cycle to start charting!

There is always hope! <3 A lot of ladies on here have said that they usually get their positives in the afternoon. So they test twice a day once the line starts getting darker, just to ensure they catch that's surge. I have my fingers crossed for you. Maybe we'll both get our BFP's and have matching due dates again! :haha:
Don't know if you remember but we were in the same birth group. My son was born on your little ones due date x Just didn't want to sound creepy

Oh yes I remember you! That would be awesome if we were pregnant at the same time again. I tested around 5 pm and it was negitave. As I was putting ds to bed I got a sharp stabbing pain in my left pelvic region for a brief second. Oh and I have had sex Sunday, monday, and will be tonight, just in case lol.

My cervix is low-medium position wise, firm, and open. My cm has changed to a school glue like substance, very sticky.

Hmmm, the pain could have been O, maybe you missed the surge, especially since your cm has changed. BD as often as you can xx I rarely get ewcm, even around O, so I can't confirm about your cm.
Wouldn't that be crazy if we did get pregnant around the same time again! Haha. Best of luck to you and keep me updated xxxx

So I bought the clearblue advanced opk. I started using it last night, got a soild circle which mean not likely to ovulate. Today I got a solid smiley which means ovulation in the next 12-36 hours. I used a cheapie 3 hours after I got that smiley and it was completely negitave. Now I'm all sad and probably didn't ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->