What early symptoms did you ladies have?

Essence

Due March 10, 2010!!!
Reaction score
Just wondering what early symptoms did you ladies have? :)

I have heavy boobs and a nasty taste in my mouth and nothing tastes right ...I also keep going light headed

By 3 weeks (When I decided to take a test.) I was really bloated, getting headaches, feeling sick and just really out of character emotionally.

By 6 weeks I had sore boobs and morning sickness.

Before I found out I thought my period was on the way I had cramping, dry mouth, sweats,dizzyness. Then week 5 I was throwing up non stop about 4 times a day and couldnt kee anyting down. My boobs hurt. I was crying none stop and had anxiety. I was sleeping far to much, spots,itchyness,dry skin,white discharge,dioreaha. I actually couldnt get out of bed I was so ill!

now I just have morning sickness still, tiredness and spd with sometimes dizzy spells. I had it all! I thought I was dying!

My first clue was the metallic taste in my mouth, that started right away, then twinges in my abdomen. Dizzy, dry mouth, nauseous, headaches....exhaustion of course. Since I've tested I've also found these little bumps (montgomery's tubercules?) on and around my nipples. So many changes..and random emotions for no apparent reason!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->