What early symptoms did you ladies have?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Essence, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Essence

Essence Due March 10, 2010!!!

Just wondering what early symptoms did you ladies have? :)

2. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

I have heavy boobs and a nasty taste in my mouth and nothing tastes right ...I also keep going light headed

3. Angel2Fire

Angel2Fire Well-Known Member

By 3 weeks (When I decided to take a test.) I was really bloated, getting headaches, feeling sick and just really out of character emotionally.

By 6 weeks I had sore boobs and morning sickness.

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

Before I found out I thought my period was on the way I had cramping, dry mouth, sweats,dizzyness. Then week 5 I was throwing up non stop about 4 times a day and couldnt kee anyting down. My boobs hurt. I was crying none stop and had anxiety. I was sleeping far to much, spots,itchyness,dry skin,white discharge,dioreaha. I actually couldnt get out of bed I was so ill!

now I just have morning sickness still, tiredness and spd with sometimes dizzy spells. I had it all! I thought I was dying!

5. Sherileigh

Sherileigh Well-Known Member

My first clue was the metallic taste in my mouth, that started right away, then twinges in my abdomen. Dizzy, dry mouth, nauseous, headaches....exhaustion of course. Since I've tested I've also found these little bumps (montgomery's tubercules?) on and around my nipples. So many changes..and random emotions for no apparent reason!!