What every little boy wants.....

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
13994343.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Joe is digger mad, hes obsessed with them so I have been wondering what to get him as a big main present for xmas. I was thinking of a battery powered bike but saw this and thought this is perfect.:cloud9: He will crack up when he sees it:happydance: plus its his favourite colour of digger...yellow :lol:

the best part is its £60 in Littlewoods but I got it for £30 in the woolworths sale:happydance::happydance::happydance:

What a bargain. I can't wait til Rocco's big enough for toys like that

wat age is it from ? as sam is 1 in oct n i was just wonderin if he would b old enough for somthing like thatfor his b day

Thats what Dec is getting for christmas !!!! I know it is for 3yrs+ but at least he will get good use.

Awesome! I think hubby is going to want one for himself :rofl:

wow bargain my OH says he wants that :dohh: :lol:

WOW Bargain! He'll love it ...wonder what he'll try dig first
:muaha:
In your livingroom

I can't wait to get Caitlin a JEEP :rofl: haha

:rofl: my wooden floor more like:rofl::rofl::rofl: sod it I dont care, oh is a builder so he'll be estatic:rofl: I'm going to scour the net to see if theres such a thing as a mini-cement mixer:rofl::happydance:

Cara has a pink princess disney jeep:rofl: and Katie should be able to fit in it soon:happydance: I would love to get one of the ones big enough for the 2 little ones:rofl:

I was wondering if you had any big flat screen TVs :rofl:

thankfully not :rofl: can you imagine what a digger would do to them :rofl: I've said no fancy tvs until I dont have to wipe a screen every day with a million paw prints on it :lol:

That is so cute! Glad DH isn't here to see it, he'd be wanting to order one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->