What food have you gone off that you used to like?

shannonleigh

Reaction score
I'm having a really hard time finishing any meal, especially hot food.. I used to enjoy eating a roast or a hot meal but now it makes me feel sick looking at it, and potatoes... I tried eating one earlier and was close to heaving. I just don't enjoy anything anymore and i'm only 8 weeks.

In my first pregnancy by about 7 weeks i had gone off everything except cereal.
I'm only 5 weeks atm and still eating everything i was before. Although saying that i was addicted to rum truffles the other day but now they make me feel sick :nope:

I have totally gone off tea and I used to drink 4/5 cups a day!! To eat I have to really fancy something so defo not eating as much since finding out I was pregnant. Xx

you will enjoy eating again in a few weeks! from 7 weeks to nearly 15 weeks I went off pretty much EVERYTHING! I could only eat plain baked potatoes, plain fries, homemade guacamole & drink lucozade. Oh i could just about tolwrate plain salad and some fruit.

i went completely off mushrooms & peppers & onions for the entire duration. Very annoying since I love them! it took me months after birth to eat them again like before.

I normally have a very sweet tooth and am just not interested.

I also can't face a big meal. That much food in front of me just makes me want to push the plate away, especially if it's bland food. I'm finding myself drawn to stonger flavours.

Garlic, chicken, and a few odds and ends. I eat a lot of rice pasta and tomatoes or potatoes. I am really in to bananas oranges and cottage cheese as well as craving salad

I've gone off nearly everything and have been forcing myself to eat. I've found strong flavoured crisps (monster munch) have been fairly easy to eat. Other than that I'm sucking boiled sweets a lot because I find it helps with the nausea temporarily.

Meat ughhh ughhh just the thought...and eggs..auhhhhgh

And several other things...but meat is the worst right now. ..sooo gnarly ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"