What footwear would you wear with boyfriend jeans?

porkypig

Reaction score
Just bought myself some boyfriend jeans but not sure what foot wear to wear with them? I haven't got trainers and very much a girly girl- any suggestions? X

I'd wear them turned up so I had ankle showing with white plimsols or low-top converse, just in navy or something. Brogues work too if that's your thing, and loads of people wear them with heels though I wouldn't personally, mainly cos I hate heels!

Yeah I agree, like the shoes like Toms or Vans, even like gladiator sandals maybe?

I've been wearing them turned up with flip flops today which looks ok but I'm thinking come the colder weather I need to cover my tootsies up! Thanks for the suggestions, I'm thinking vans/converse/plimsolls too- I quite like the high tops but don't know if they're me; I can imagine my husband laughing at me if I came home with them! Maybe I'll get a cheap pair from primark so if I don't wear them often I won't feel bad lol xx

I wear ankle boots with mine (not leather), like snow boots or canvas ones, usually with the jeans tucked in. Or birkenstocks in summer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->