What gets on your nerves sunday!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by gypsymom, Jan 24, 2011.

1. gypsymom

gypsymom Well-Known Member

Yay, the return of vent your frustrations about anything that's bothering you just to get it off your chest thread!!!!

Right now I am irritated by the following:

I can't stop itching!!!! Everywhere!!! I go through a bottle of lotion a week and I'm still all dry! And even more irritating is the fact that my lady area only starts to itch right when I'm about the go to sleep!:growlmad:

Also, I can't bend over to tie my boots because it feels incredibly akward to put pressure on my bump...so I have to ask my DH to it and I feel like a five year old.:blush:

So what gets on your nerves ladies? let it out!

2. katratrina

katratrina Mum of 3, and Pregnant!

hi! well what gets on my nerves lately is;

when i am pregnant i am a light sleeper and my partner snores sooooo loud, you can actually hear it out on the street, and i just can't sleep through it! i use ear plugs and all!

I am also annoyed that it hurts to sleep on my side as it feels like my pubic bone is crushed!

And i hate having no energy to do house work.

I could go on but that will do for now! :haha:

3. gypsymom

gypsymom Well-Known Member

My DH is the same way because he has sleep apnea so it sounds like a demon is trying to crawl out of his mouth lol. But because I toss and turn so much now because I can't get comfortable or sleep in one position for long I end up waking him up. So for the past month he's been on the couch and I've been in the bed, which I feel bad about and I miss cuddling with him in the morning but I need what little sleep I can get!

4. katratrina

katratrina Mum of 3, and Pregnant!

its horrible isn't it! i can't even send him to the couch as i can still hear him! atleast if his next to me i can kick the crap out of him! :haha:

5. xtinydancerx

xtinydancerx Well-Known Member

Tonight it's my 3 year old stepdaughter who cries and acts like the world is ending if her daddy yells at her, but if I yell at her or tell her no she glares, laughs, or hits, she is being horrible tonight :(

6. Hoppersgirl

Hoppersgirl Well-Known Member

Heartburn! Urgh, it just never goes away...

7. Becky9384

Becky9384 Well-Known Member

My husband!!!!!!! Most of the time he is understanding.. but i'm starting to have mood swings and he's irritating the crap out of me!!! He recently lost his job so we are under a lot of stress because I don't make very much money. Sometimes I can't stand his family and the way they think. Mainly his mother! I had him take a picture of me to put on FB and he posted it and tagged his whole family!!!!!! Its our baby not his families if they want to comment they can find the picture!! I don't want them tagged in my first belly picture!! His mother will make it all about her! UGH!!!