What gets your baby to boogie?

mrs unicorn

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm 18+2 with #1 and have been feeling flutters and the odd kick over the past few days. Today I ate a really spicy soup and within 10 minutes of finishing it baby was going crazy :headspin: not sure if they had hiccups or what but I felt about 20+ kicks (that I could feel from the outside too) :haha:

Thought it would be fun to hear what gets everyone else's babies to boogie!

When i get comfortable enough to go to sleep... Or in the bath :D

Food wise, cold stuff!

oh no sleepybaby :dohh: not what you want when you are just about to fall asleep!

Chocolate mainly! Sometimes laying on my left side in bed can cause some full on somersaults!

I'm with sleepy baby! Any time I lay down to sleep baby girl goes crazy! Also, when I'm in work meetings, she likes to beat up my bladder! As far as food goes, she loves potatoes! Must be a carb rush. Lol.

Usually when I stop moving around they start moving and everytime after I eat or have water they move. It's like they get a dose of the sugars from the food and start their boogie.

Anything spicy, juice, and really cold water. And of course when I lay down for the night he starts going crazy lol

my morning coffee, orange juice or my LO yelling :haha:

Normally after I worry all day about not feeling movement I get the doppler out and baby gives the probe a big kick as if to say leave me alone lol but then does go back into hiding. Sometimes in the night I roll onto my front and baby mustn't like that because I'll wake up because of baby kicking like crazy x

Especially crazy after orange juice, but generally whenever I eat. That's pretty much like me though, I get crazy energy after I've chowed down :D

My baby goes wild at certain times of the day around the same time.
He usually has his morning burst, afternoon, and evening. Mostly after I eat so I think he just likes food in general.
The thing I've noticed gets him going the most is probably fizzy/sugary drinks.
He also doesn't like baths and will "surface" when I'm taking one.
He also kicks at the doppler probe or the waistband of my pants. He doesn't like anything in his comfy spot :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->