What happened to af? -resolved!

apple_20

Mum of two
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post as I'm not actually TTC (I have a copper coil)

Anyway af was due to start yesterday (normally I'm very regular) I had a case of thrush, which is unusual for me which I used a pessary for and caused odd orange pink spotting. Well that stopped Sunday. It was replaced by what I thought was my period yesterday which starts with spotting red/brown.

However it never came to anything! Barely anything all day yesterday and nothing by the eve or last night. Where are you af?!

I ask because it was a weird cycle for me had strong what I assume was ovulation pain and breast pain midcycle. Had thrush which I don't normally get and my normal pre af cramps were missing though I had one sided cramp last night for around an hour then nothing.

Im concerned if I was to some how magically be pregnant it would be ectopic. I plan to buy a test if af doesn't come back today. But I'm thinking if yesterday was implantation then it would be too early?

Sorry for the ramble I am confused as this has never happened before (except when pregnant but I already knew I was pregnant by then with an early test)

This has resolved itself! Thank goodness!

Leaving it so anyone searching in future might see totally random start to af can be normal.

Luckily didn't need to waste money on a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->