what happens during your af?

weewdy

Reaction score
I always lose as normal the week of my af but the week after i either put on (not much 0.5 to 1lb) or i stay the same. Has this happened to anyone else?

I always gain a couple of days before ... I make sure I don't fall behind with my water and it comes back off by the time AF has finished most times.

You can gain up to 4lbs when AF is here, everyone is different. I found my + was much less with water intake and when I fall behind drinking less than 1-2 litres a day the more I feel bloated with AF too!

I bloat out and gain a few pounds either in the days leading up to AF or on the day or the day after AF arrives. The muscle cells are busy in there as your hormone balance has changed to stimulate AF, so your body is working harder to regulate your hormone and electrolyte balance and retains water during this process. It's normal, I don't count it as weight gain as it's just a natural and temporary auto-regulation thing the body does. Have a google, lots of info on it.

I bloat pretty badly and may or may not gain like a pound or two due to giving into my crazy pms cravings. It goes away fast though so I don't know if it's water retention from eating too much salt/carbs or what?.

All I can say is STAY AWAY FROM THE SCALE WHEN THE WITCH IS VISITING! :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->