What have they Done, annoyed!!! *Pics added*

Kians_Mummy

Mummy to Kian & an angel
Reaction score
:growlmad: DS went out with his grandparents (MiL & FiL) and aunty when we got him back yesterday we noticed his hair looked a little longer and his first *proper* curls have gone (the curls that MiL and SiL are always telling me to cut) . I thought maybe they just wet his hair and flaterened them like I usual do. So left it till this morning (if it's had been straightened him lying on it would cause it to curl again).

Well this morning the left side is trying to curl again but is just sticking out (like your hair goes if you straighten it too straight- if that makes sense) and the other side is a hell of a lot shorter then what it was. I should know he likes these curls being played with! I am so annoyed right now. Trying to get a picture to compare.

What would you do in the situation?

The first one was a few days ago (don't know if you can see his curls properly) and the second they have gone :(

Attachments

• DSCI0793.jpg
    DSCI0793.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCI0865.jpg
    DSCI0865.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 157
Id be annoyed too, Riley has really long curly hair which hasnt been cut yet and if someone cut it without my permission i wouldnt be happy! Id just ask them, dont go in with all guns blazing and acuse, but you have every right to ask them.x

I have asked both of them when I noticed last night and they laughed, I just left it at that but when I've noticed properly this morning I text them but havent got anything back yet x

Yes they do look like they have 'edited' his hair a bit.

I would be fuming if it was me. Nathaniel has quite long hair at the moment and I do trim the front, but only I can do his hair! Actually it is something I can imagine my inlaws doing!
I would definately bring it up with them, if you didn't okay them to do it, it really is wrong.

I have text both SiL and MiL about it but as OH said it will more than likel be SiL who did it. None of them have gotten back to me.

Only thing is I won't pull them about it though as I always fell intimidated :(. Hate arguing. Always back down with them because I don't want DS to miss out on his grandparents/family but if they keep going its the only option I have x

Don't feel imtidated hun! If you feel that they did have his hair cut a bit then bring it up with them, you are the mother afterall! I would not be happy.

That's so stupid. Nothing irritates me more than people just making parental decisions like that. Kian obviously looks different, you can tell them did a few snips to his hair, but that's not their decision to make. I would be so furious, even though it wasn't a proper hair cut (it just looks like the curls have been cut) it's still a big difference, especially if you wanted those curls there.

It definitely looks different to me.
I would be absolutely fuming. Ask them about it directly, and don't be intimidated. This is a serious issue. Your in-laws can't just make decisions regarding your son without your approval. It's completely unacceptable. I would address this.

That's so irritating! :nope:
Ask them directly! They have no right to make parental choices for you!

I asked them, they swore down on Kians life they didn't do anything to it. So I am taking him up tomorrow to show them.

We loved his little curls, OH suggested a few times to cut them but we decided to keep them until after his first birthday.

Personally I'd be furious!!

Definately confront them about it and let them know it was totally NOT ON. They are not his mother and should have respected how you felt about it. Seriously, do it, because otherwise they're just gonna take the mick time and time again.

I would flip I've already gotten in fight with mil about jaymees hair . I have never cut her hair and I won't be until she asks for it. She told me she's sick of how long it is well last time I looked she was my daughter . So I can't believe they would do that to you

I'd be pissed off too!
my dad cut Eves fringe when babysitting cos it was in her face but I was waiting for her to frow it out, I was pissed and had a go at him for it :mad:

I would confront them, they had no right to do that.

Well OH took DS up to show his mum his hair.
She said you can tell his curls have gone but she doesn't know how. I knew she was going to say something like that.

OH thinks it's his sister as she is jealous she used to always think her LO's hair was going to go curly but it never did. (his sister is always jealous when DS does something before her LO etc.)

Oh dear have they actually cut his hair? You can notice a difference definitely. x

:saywhat: Why would you straighten a baby's hair? Especially not your own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->