What have they Done, annoyed!!! *Pics added*

its the fact they didn't tell you, like it was done on the sly and hoped you wouldn't notice - do they think you take that little notice of your son?! xx

Its been cut, at first I thought maybe they had straightened it by wetting it and kept brushing is as his hair does go straight that way.

But his curls were gone, MiL & SiL said you can tell it has been cut but they don't know who done it

I'm sorry but I wouldn't stand for that at all! My parents think they can undermine me with the raising of Adam, but I'm his mother and I will not be dictated to as to how my child is going to grow up or whatever.
For them to do that to your child without your permission is appalling. I really hope you can get to the bottom of it and find out who did it!

I got Michaels curls cut but if anyone else did without my permission :gun: all hell would brake lose

Its been cut, at first I thought maybe they had straightened it by wetting it and kept brushing is as his hair does go straight that way.

But his curls were gone, MiL & SiL said you can tell it has been cut but they don't know who done it

OMG I'd be effing fuming! :gun:

I can't even begin to describe how mad i would be going!
What gives anyone the right to do that,apart from parents of course. Even if OH did it without telling me i would be,so fuming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->