Reaction score
When I have bought

- play mat
- breast pump
- 1 box of breast pads
- baby monitor
- 2 bottles
- A few sleepsuits, hat, mittens, socks etc

Plus got loads of freebies from baby show at Earls court so got loads of wipes and new born nappies

I know i am only 15 weeks but i think for me its best to buy everymonth.

not a single thing!!

however, my mom has been on a shopping spree since I hit 12 weeks, so every day she tells me that she has bought something else.

I personally want to wait until January to see if I can get some good sales.

My mum has started buying my bits as well . Yes I am waiting for January sales to see if any good bargains as well, but just couldnt help myself buying the other stuff everytime i buy something for baby makes me soooooooooo happy

nothing what so ever, but i have loads of stuff from kacy, but also waiting until i find out the sex of the baby and waiting to buy the cot and the new push chair which i need to buy now in january, to see what the sales are like

Not a thing lol. I'm waiting to find out the sex also before I start buying anything. I have everything from when Drake was a baby so if I have a boy, then I won't need much other than a new crib and some other toys. :D

I bought loads in one go after my 20 weeks scan. I couldn't wait to have it all lol An although I thought I'd got most its amazing how much stuff was still left to buy even now :dohh: pricey business it is :lol:

When I have bought

- play mat
- breast pump
- 1 box of breast pads
- baby monitor
- 2 bottles
- A few sleepsuits, hat, mittens, socks etc

Plus got loads of freebies from baby show at Earls court so got loads of wipes and new born nappies

I know i am only 15 weeks but i think for me its best to buy everymonth.

i agree with u about buying monthly---as i know its going to be expensive so the best way to go about it is to either set money aside each month for it or to buy an item (if its a large purchase) or two (small purchases) each month as it takes away some of the burden of it --- and u may be able to find a lot of the stuff u need on sale at diff. times --- :crib:---plus it feels good to know that ur doing it and u can see the progress that you've made --plus it makes the time go faster---

i've bought mostly everything but i still need to get a breast pump, a sterilizer for the bottles (bought the bottles though) and of course diapers but i know i'll get some at the hospital ---so not too worried about that==== just need to decide on which pump i'm going to get ---- def. doing electric one though--- possibly a battery and plug in one so that i can use it anywhere

Im trying to hold off on buying lots of stuff intill my baby shower. I have alot of co-workers and family so hoping most of it will be given to me lol So far Ive bought some outfits and was given an old baby monitor from a co-worker. My couison has given me some diapers that her daughter has gotten to large for also.

I got my bassinet from my Nana for my birthday
I have a couple toys a house coat and clothes. I've been buying probably one clothing item a month. I have no where to put anything else right now so I haven't made any big purchases. But my baby shower is in a month so i'm sure i'll be getting a tonne more stuff. And christmas is right after too lol. But it's mostly clothes...

I had a little dress and then a onsie that says "Mommy's New Man" on it that way I would have something for a boy or girl when we found out.
When we found out it was a boy I sold the dress to my aunt (only because it was $32.. she paid me $15 for it though).. and I still have the onsie for Colton.
We also have a bunch of stuff that people have already given us.. like a crib/changer furniture, a bassinet to keep him in our room the first few months, and we already know what some people are getting us.. like a travel stroller (his sister) and a swing (my mom)..

Yer my family and his family are helping out allot his auntie gettin us a pram, his brother giving us cot/ hair chair, his mum buying us new matress for cot and anything else i ask for, my mum is buying moses basket, bouncer and already has bought loads of clothes and creams and oils etc. But I have a list and there is still so much more to get.

I haven't bought anything yet. We were given a bassinet from my grandmother, and a pack n play from my friend whos little one has grown out of it. Other than that, we have nothing. I've got some time though, even though it feels like it is flying by. :baby:

We have just bought clothes, but I am holding out on buying any more til we have our ultrasound to find out if its a boy or girl. My mom was a seamstress for years so we get together and sew the baby sleepers and burp clothes etc. Also my husband and I started a "Baby Supply" and we buy diapers and wipes and such things to stock up before the baby gets here. I am not going to buy the big stuff til after my shower cause this is the first grandchild, great grandchild and great great grandchild on my side, so I have a feeling I should wait cause there could be some good gifts:)

I haven't bought a single thing but I'll start next month or maybe early Jan.

i've been knitting a blue and yellow baby blanket with matching pillows -- a little more than half way done with the blanket--- did it on a knitting loom ==it looks great and gets done real fast--- im surprised how much faster it is than regular needles----i've gotten most of the squares done and when they're done i'm going to sew them together and add a nice trimming to the edges and it will be ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->