What have you brought/ordered today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I picked up 2 Doc Mcstuffin onesies for LO and my niece from Tesco half price sale.
Also picked up a Sofia Doll reduced in the Disney Shop :) xx

I do surveys and have also made a fair amount but I hate doing them haha!! x

Youare doing great Savannah! I have got £190 of Amazon vouchers from surveys burning a hole in my pocket but the items I want are not cheap enough yet lol. Have cashed a few out over the last couple of weeks. :thumbup:

Youare doing great Savannah! I have got £190 of Amazon vouchers from surveys burning a hole in my pocket but the items I want are not cheap enough yet lol. Have cashed a few out over the last couple of weeks. :thumbup:

Wow well done you. I had no idea that kind of money could be made doing surveys

Gosh yes, I have also had £120 cash and £115 love to shop vouchers up to now, but have got a couple of big ones due to get to the end and cash out soon too, it is not easy money and could have been more but had a two month gap but trying to get back on it now. I am also trying to go to a no spend Christmas for at least Gabriella this year, any cash that is spent will be from the survey cash.

Absolutely if you put the time in it is possible to make good money! I'm
Currently waiting on £50 amazon to come through and £15 love 2 shop. It is however very tedious and takes a long time and effort xx

Please can you point in the right direction? I would love to earn some vouchers :)

How many do you do a day roughly? X

Would anyone like to refer me to any sites before i spend the weekend signing up to them all lol ?

I'm up for some referrals too please! :D I'll PM my current sites and emails xx

So excited! I've just made a start on Christmas/birthday shopping! (Los birthday is one month after Christmas).

Ok, so technically this isn't Christmas pressie as we wanted this for the Summer but I've just bought this cool balance bike type thingy from Tesco reduced from £30 to £21!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 10
Also bought two of these Bosch workbenches. One for LO's birthday and one for a friends LOs birthday. Reduced in ELC from £25 to £18.

(Sorry for two posts. If anyone knows how to attach more than one pic on an iPad, lplease let me know!!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 5
I have just ordered hubbys Beats Mixr Headphones from very. returning an item i brought so that took them down to 200. Paying 50 a month so they are paid before christmas but thats him sorted apart from bits and bobs!! :D

been on a bit of a spree today got

superman dress up £5 down from £12
dinosaur pillow pet £6.99
monsters uni jigsaws £2.99
sully bubble bath £1.50
scare cannister bath set £1.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics