What have you brought/ordered today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I got a 2nd octonauts pod for £4.99 to go with the one I got last time.

Just brought a bat mobile and cath kidston makeup purse thing, pics in the other thread x

rc lightning mcqueen and dusty should have been 49.99 bought for 14.98

Yay! Can finally put something in here- today I ordered the curioys George Christmas DVD and a blue nosed friends light shade play set. Both for L x

Friday I got a fur real friends remote control skate boarding puppy, was down from £39.99 to £12.99. :)

Just ordered from the mothercare sale:

a cape and mask set
Pirates stamps
Dino stamps
Mermaid stamps
Fairy stencils

And that's another 2 people finished!

Was literally about to order this off very for £25 for LO as he's asked for this many times but just found it on amazon for £11 and i had vouchers so it was free xx
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/418YiIgkqjL.jpg

About to order the Playmobil 123 take and play barn. Reduced from £19.99 to £15.99 on Amazon, but I did my first ever Flubit demand and got it for £14.12!

Not had a chance to properly look at this Flubit thing but I like it so far!

What's flubit? X

It's a site where you can paste in a URL of something you want to buy (I think it's just from Amazon) and they can create an offer for a cheaper price.

I don't know if it does it every time? Someone else may have a better explanation, but that's the basic idea. I feel a new obsession coming on now!!

Fairytale Stensils
Spirograph
Rosebud Wedding set
Happyland nurse set

all from mothercare sale :)

TMNT Busy Book
Batman Busy book

Just spent £18.75 at Tesco (free click and collect) and got: 2 pairs of dungarees with bodysuits, 2 t-shirts, 1 sleepsuit and 1 pair of booties! Mega impressed with that!

Some craft stuff for my cousin from wilkinsons 25p each!

2 shower gels for £1 may keep them as hamper items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"