What have you brought/ordered today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a fab day.

Went to the car boot this morning and got Gabriella, Frustration game all still sealed for £2 and a box of still sealed mega box playdoh which has 24 pots in it for £2 :happydance:

This afternoon we wen o the metro centre and I managed to get six pairs of ladies character socks reduced for £3.50/£2.50 a pair to £1 a pair for stocking fillers

Then a trip to Disney Store and I got Gabriella

Cannot believe this but straight off the shelf at 3 this afternoon the swinging and swing Olaf :happydance::happydance:

Also bought her the large sleeping beauty figures set
Sleep beauty castle with figures
Rapunzel castle and figures

Well chuffed!!!!

Then stopped at Costco and got all my Christmas ribbons to wrap my prezzies with :cloud9:

What's the large figures set toptrump, I can't see them online? Thanks x

Not the best picture as taken with the iPad, the shop was filled with sleeping beauty the set was £20 but absolutely gorgeous :flower:

Aww that looks fab, DD would love that. Hope they have them instore when I next get a chance to go there x

They only look new out they had new sleeping beauty rag dolls too the prince and the poor beauty plus loads of new doll sets as well as the castle, teasets all sorts, I am guessing this years rerelease will be sleeping beauty lol x

Here is a proper picture of them

https://www.disneystore.com/figure-...ty-deluxe-figure-play-set/mp/1355140/1000262/

Today I ordered for Callum

- Monsters university play doh scare chair
- Thomas and friends 2015 annual
- Paw patrol rubble toy
- Peppa pig grandpa pig's train

Ordered the Teksta T Rex and some converse for my DD :)

Ordered LO Thomas, Percy, James and Toby wooden trains. Plus Thomas night before Christmas book. All free with vouchers yay :) x

Just pre-ordered How to Train you Dragon 2 on DVD for both
Melissa and Doug Reusable Habitats Sticker set for Joseph

Got this Elf and record book in Sainsbury's

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
Ahhhh I just ordered the wooden kitchen from costco for my don's 3rd birthday next year. Which isn't until July!!

Ordered our elves :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1
Bought today
Disney Store Woody for Joe (then got asked by the cashier if I wanted to buy a die cast Dusty from the new Planes film for £2.99 instead of £8 so naturally got that too)
Timex camo watch for Jacob

Bought an Anna and elsa jar beaker thing with straw (like the Olaf ones some ladies posted). A playmobil summer boat.

I got this today for DDs stocking:

https://www.poundland.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/370x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/1/114411.jpg

I'm toying with the idea of doing a december 1st bag/gift for the girls. I've never done one before but it seems like a great option for giving Christmas related things like the CD and DVD above that otherwise might not get much use until next year.

I've decided I'm going to do this too. I've bought some cute Xmas books and if I leave it until Xmas Day, they'll hardly be read. So, I've decided to do a box with some books, pyjamas, cup/plate etc and maybe something else to get us all in the Xmassy mood!

We do the Dec. 1st bag for this reason.

I got this today for DDs stocking:

https://www.poundland.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/370x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/1/114411.jpg

Was that in poundland? Which one? We are on hols in enniskillen ATM but their poundland had nothing frozen :(

Octonauts matching game for £1 and pirate post book from Sainsburys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79