What have you brought/ordered today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought 5 tubs of playing for £2.50 (50p a tub in wilkos) and 2 wow toys sets from home bargains :)

Just decide to take back some of the frozen dress up items and get my DD a Elsa Frozen deluxe dress for Halloween instead!!! Ive bought her so many frozen items for xmas!!!!!

Brought some extra bits today in the entertainer after work :)

- frozen stamp set
- frozen puzzle set
- frozen wrapping paper

Just finished LO! (Apart from an electric car or motorbike but might get grandparents to buy this!)

Ordered
For 1st dec bag - father Xmas needs a wee book
Stocking - Scooby doo pants
Main - wooden vegetables for his tabletop grill

And he's done!!!! Apart from like chocolate for stocking etc :) yay! Feels good to be finished for him and I'm not going stupidly overboard this year :) xx

Just been shopping at Asda, all back to school stationary is half price so bought all this for the boys:

Jacob
"Lego" style A5 notebook £2
Scentos scented markers £1.25
Angry Birds pen 75p
Angry Birds pencil set £1.00
Angry Birds mini colouring set £1.50

Joseph
Planes 2 colouring pens 50p
Planes 2 markers 50p
Planes 2 mini art set 50p
Paintbrush set 75p
6 paint pot set £1.50

Both
Minions magic facecloth £2.00
Turtles pen set 50p
Turtles pencil/eraser set 50p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 6
This Fimo modelling clay Knight set came from Amazon today for Jacob, also going to get him a space set

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1
For 2 year old DD:

I Can Be Space Explorer Barbie Doll

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81md24XI9fL._SL1500_.jpg

For 7 yr old DD:

Ever After High Watercolor Portfolio

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91K9S5oCKfL._SL1500_.jpg

Amarna- my 7 yr old has the space barbir her and my 20 mth old have a ton of fun playing with it :) Where did u get the Ever after high watercolor book?

Asda wooden kitchen for £40. Have done Amelie's main pressies for Christmas so have got this for her birthday in feb. It looks lovely:happydance:

Amarna- my 7 yr old has the space barbir her and my 20 mth old have a ton of fun playing with it :) Where did u get the Ever after high watercolor book?

That's great to hear! I was super excited to see Barbie as an astronaut. I got both from Amazon, the watercolor book was $9.99. :)

Just finished LO! (Apart from an electric car or motorbike but might get grandparents to buy this!)

Ordered
For 1st dec bag - father Xmas needs a wee book
Stocking - Scooby doo pants
Main - wooden vegetables for his tabletop grill

And he's done!!!! Apart from like chocolate for stocking etc :) yay! Feels good to be finished for him and I'm not going stupidly overboard this year :) xx

Yay for being done!! :D I'm jealous lol xx

I sent OH to morrisons :) He got 2 tubs of chocs and 5 oranges. Also ordered lego stars wars game for ds1.

Today i ordered noah a wooden shop/café, a wooden till, wooden fire station and wooden birthday cake. I like wooden lol

Just went to Morrisons and got a tub of Celebrations and tin of Quality Street, that's the chocolate sorted, also bought Angry birds notebook and stationary set for Jacob for 98p each and large Smarties tube each for their stockings

Baby born for DD, ended up £19 as I had Tesco Clubcard vouchers to use :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"