What have you brought/ordered today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my niece - Goldfish starter kit and a clown Robo fish. Didn't want to risk a 'non nemo' fish in the official RoboFish set.

Ordered ds1 a leapfrog leap reader

m's xmas eve pjs! not xmassy there spiderman but will match the slippers i bought on sale. just need dressing gowns for them and for me

Bought my nieces and nephew their presents:

For (will be) 15 month old niece-elefun busy ball popper

For 4 year old niece-Melissa and Doug items - magnetic Dress up doll Olivia, Princess reusable sticker scene and fashion sticker book

For 7 year old nephew-Nerf Zombie Sidestrike and extra bullets

For (will be) 10 year old niece-dark denim skinny jeans, floral shirt and pink 'mobile phone' bag
Also bought her a blue dress with star print and black cardigan for her birthday

Will be buying my oldest niece a onsie and my nephew some pyjamas and 4 year old niece a night dress, also buy a selection pack for all

I got my daughter's first present the other day - a wooden highchair for her baby dolls. She has one but it's plastic and folds up so it has a habit of folding up if she puts heavier dolls in, so I thought a wooden one would be better for her :)

Last night I got Isabelle a few bits and a present for my nephew

I got Isabelle a talking Lucy dog, a frozen cushion and for a nephew a shark board game xx

For dd again:
Leap pad tangled game, plug adaptor and skin for £12 total (asda clearance)
Peppa pig treehouse playset and jigsaw from b&m
Litter bugs game from home bargains
Also got a monsters university bath capsule thing from home bargains for dd's friends birthday, I need something else for him but don't know what to get...

A couple of Mr Tumble sticker books for my DD and a V Tech Radio for new baby :)

i just got these for my 7 yr old DD, reminds me of the ones i had as a kid :)

https://www.toysrus.com/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-9526498dt.jpg

Leap TV for DS
Ghostbusters lego for DH
Pottery angel for a friend

i just got these for my 7 yr old DD, reminds me of the ones i had as a kid :)

https://www.toysrus.com/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-9526498dt.jpg

Cool! I had pink rollerskates as a kid too, I was thinking of getting a pair for DD but I'm still a bit unsure.

Yeah i was unsure too, but my DD has been asking for them for a while, i got them on Amazon for $24 :)

Just ordered the asda kitchen also bought some harribo tubes for stockings from b&m

https://i61.tinypic.com/110ls8h.jpg

Todays buys the jake wagon is for los bday in two weeks
Wagon + trolly - 2 for £15
Matching game £1
Octonaughts set £4.50
Colouring book + binoculars £1 each
Dress up book for friends lo £1
Sophia cup also for friends lo 50p

Today I bought 10 books for £10 and free delivery from The Works! DD loves books so this is a bargain.

Alphabet flash cards - for DD
Fun time puzzle clock - for cousin

popped in the charity shop to drop stuff off and found the peppa pig balloon ride set for £1.99 and doc mcstuffins doctor kit with a big book of boo boos for £2.99 both new! grabbed them but DD has had them now as she's been poorly x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"