what have you cleaned/organized today?

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
My nesting phase has already began! I have a list a mile long and still have to work on the nursery! Yesterday I took the crib apart as I have decided I want to sand it and paint it white for dd as it will go better with her room. I have organized the pots and pans and went through all junk drawers. Still have to organize rooms and deep clean but deep cleaning can wait a little longer ;)

Nothing today but I have already cleaned out and reorganised our boys rooms.. So
Pleased I did new furniture toys and clothes sorted looks so much better!! Plan on getting dh to do the nursery in a month or two. Next on my list is to sort out the pots and pans drawer and get some new pans! My nesting goes crazy I just have this need to feel all is tidy and organised for when baby arrives!! X

Great job! I need to do my boys room too. I feel this way the whole pregnancy. Nice tho as something is always done!

I feel like I'm slowly picking away at the things that need to get done. I have a pile of plastic totes that are full of clothes that will hopefully fit me again sitting in the living room ready for storage. Making room in our 2 bedroom apartment is a challenge but we make it work. The nursery (that rarely gets used right now) is slowly being rearranged to make room for new baby. I haven't truly started nesting though. That's when things, and I, really get crazy!

I feel like I'm slowly picking away at the things that need to get done. I have a pile of plastic totes that are full of clothes that will hopefully fit me again sitting in the living room ready for storage. Making room in our 2 bedroom apartment is a challenge but we make it work. The nursery (that rarely gets used right now) is slowly being rearranged to make room for new baby. I haven't truly started nesting though. That's when things, and I, really get crazy!

:haha: I spread out my crazy so I don't drive myself insane!! Lol but, it will get done eventually!!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

Today I cleaned through all of the kitchen cupboards and the rubbish drawer's as knowing they were messy was driving me insane.

Last week I sorted through the blanket boxes, wardrobes, toy room and under stairs storage. Oh and painted the downstairs doors and skirting along with the front door and tidying out all the garden plants!

I've had to go out and buy a note book to write everything down I want to get done as I forget and keeping finding new things so I can't keep track of it all :blush:

Thankfully I can put it all down to nesting. I'm sure I wasnt this bad with my first.

yesterday I tackled all the summer laundry and started getting it all ready to be packed away in favor of fall and winter items. I still keep stuff like Bermuda shorts and t-shirts around because you just never know what this southern weather will do, even though we're being told to expect a chilly, wet winter many thanks to El Nino.

Today, fatigue willing, will be the day where I organize the pantry in prep for the holidays since we have Halloween to prep for first and will need room to start stocking stores for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Plus it's just a hot mess in there. I have a massive list of things I want to accomplish, and not all of it has to do with baby - though I suppose being more organized as a whole will make things work easier.

Hehe! So glad I am not alone. Stealing ideas as well to make sure I have everything dome;)

I have cleaned nothing. Absolutely nothing.
I'm having a Gender Reveal Party on Sunday and have ONLY tomorrow off this week (I'm even working on SUNDAY!!!) and I have done nothing.

I have cleaned nothing. Absolutely nothing.
I'm having a Gender Reveal Party on Sunday and have ONLY tomorrow off this week (I'm even working on SUNDAY!!!) and I have done nothing.

Ugh... hope things work out for you!! Of course one day off does not help!!!

My nesting pretty much started from 15 weeks, I started picking at things, then in early summer I had a massive cleaning session around my flat and since then I have moments where I think the kitchen needs cleaning or my bedroom needs tidying.
No matter how many times I sort something out I don't think it's good enough and want to do it again but I manage to hold off lol

I'm also on the nothing train. I have an almost 11 month old that literally won't let me walk to the other side of the room without a meltdown. I can't even go to the bathroom in peace! I always tell myself when he goes to bed at night I'll get stuff done, but then night comes and I either take a shower and go to bed, or vedge out and watch adult programming!

My nesting pretty much started from 15 weeks, I started picking at things, then in early summer I had a massive cleaning session around my flat and since then I have moments where I think the kitchen needs cleaning or my bedroom needs tidying.
No matter how many times I sort something out I don't think it's good enough and want to do it again but I manage to hold off lol

This is exactly what happens with me, and honestly it's driving me nut! Lol. I did this with the cupboards and decided to do it again since I didn't scrub them:wacko:

I'm also on the nothing train. I have an almost 11 month old that literally won't let me walk to the other side of the room without a meltdown. I can't even go to the bathroom in peace! I always tell myself when he goes to bed at night I'll get stuff done, but then night comes and I either take a shower and go to bed, or vedge out and watch adult programming!

Don't blame you at all!! This is going to be tricky with a new baby for you! =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->