what healthy things can i eat for lunch?

porkypig

Reaction score
i need a few ideas, i currently eat ryevita or french toast, but in dont even know if thet are that healthy?

Tuna is good when on a diet I eat tuna and salad alot for my lunch. Or another one that's not everyones taste is tinned tomatoes on toast hardly any calories is that lunch

Thing is, I hate tuna and I hate tomatoes!! Lol

Salads...just put whatever you like in them, and go easy on the dressing:
cucumbers, carrots, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, beans, some boiled or grilled meat (or canned tuna), fresh fruit (I like mangoes), raisins, hard boiled egg, avocado, scallions...umm...

Just go easy on the less healthy ingredients and you'll be fine.

Agree with salads - and there are a lot of options to customize it to your tastes! :)

It is ok/healthy to put olive oil, vinegar, salt ad pepper in my salad? Xx

salt pepper and vinegar are fine .... olive oil is very healthy but also very calorific!

Olive in moderation is fine, and actually really great for your health. No more than I believe 2-3 tablespoons a day.

I eat soups – these are from sainsburys in tubs, they have so many different types! Just have to pop them in the microwave for 6 mins. I also take whole meal bread.
Light pitta breads – stuffed with salad, tuna or turkey breast slices.
Low fat yoghurt.
Salads- all the green stuff, boiled eggs and slices of a meat of your choice.
Jacket potato and veggies- I also get these from Sainsburys. Sainsburys do a pack of 2 jacket potatoes that you microwave and a pack of veggies (chilled section) that I microwave.
Fruit and low fat jelly yoghurts are the only foods I snack on.

Hope it helps :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->