what ics do you use

hello kaylab.......fancy finding you in here!!! :haha:
I have always used "One Step" usually off ebay or amazon.They are great for feeding a POAS addiction until you see something super faint and then that "justifies" me using a more expensive test for confirmation, but i have found that IC's just dont get dark very quickly, at all, when other tests can be blindingly obvious. Some people have reported horrible evaps with IC's, but i have never had one.

Considering using some ov strips this month too!!

I was on amazon and read so many reviews and there's really good reviews on clinical guard so went for those. I heard that they aren't all that sensitive. But I'm a poasaholic. And my DH wants me to stop peeing on 5$ everyday lol. So I have one digital left from this cycle that ended with af yesterday lame...... so 1 digital and buying 1 box of first response. And so when I think i see somthong on one I'll go ahead and use a first response if that has a line then got me a digi. ;)

Sounds like a plan :wink:

with my daughter I must have used about 20 IC's, 4 FRERs and about 6 supermarket own brand tests to "confirm the second line" :haha: just didn't believe it. Maybe if I had have used a digi and seen the word pregnant pop up I might have been quicker to believe it!!

Not heard of the clinical guard ones to be honest. Might take a look! Are you in the UK? I remember when I was TTC my daughter Boots sometimes had offers on FRERs (like buy one get one free!!) and I used to stock up, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->