• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What if you are too early for the NT?

ducky1502

Reaction score
The NT has to be done between a certain window. If you go for your 12wk scan and you are too early for the NT part do they bring you back or just say tough?

Thanks.

With my DD we were only 10 weeks so we had that scan then went back at 13 weeks for the NT scan, there's no way of being sure you're definitely 12 weeks until you have the scan and they measure baby so you'll get scheduled in for another scan if you are too early xx

That's good. Depending which dates they go by I might end up being slightly too early. Hopefully not.

I quite liked it to be honest...got to see our little baby twice and got a really good picture at 13 weeks!! Only got one copy of the 10 week on but got duplicates of the 13 week one for both sets of parents xx

they usually bring you back hun :)

Although unless your earlier than 11 weeks its ok. the NT scan can be done between 11 and 13 weeks of pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->