What inner fabric for WN?

Plumfairy

Mum-mum-mum-mum
Reaction score
I have been lurking about the WNs website for about a year now and STILL not ordered anything...! :dohh: So I think its time to take the plunge and go for it... BUT I duno what inner to go for... Most of my nappies are fleece inside... I have a couple of UDs that have minkee inners and they're nice too... Hmmm.. What do you all prefer?

Am leaning towards the microfleece at the mo but I am the worst person in the world at decision making!!!! :dohh: Heeeeeelppppp pleeaaase!! :kiss:

I get mine with microfleece as I like Edward's bum to feel dry :) xx

I went for minkee, lovely and soft and wont bobble like fleece can xxx

Yeh I think that'll be best. Minkee would get abit soggy I suppose! ta! :thumbup:

Minkee is loovley and soft I suppose... And definately good for staying bobble free! My UDs are about a year old and still look new-ish, so they dont age like the fleece ones... Urrrgh I told you I was crap at decision making!!

i got minkee, i didnt even think about it getting wet, i thought it was just like fleece?

x

Dont think it would keep little bums as dry as fleece would... But with a fleece liner I guess it'd be fine? Ohhhhhhh I think I'll sleep on it!!

yeh id prob use a fleece liner anyway as ive had some bad staining lately :(

x

I find when I use minky inners her bum is a little damp- plus its a nightmare to get poop out of minky as its a longer pile iykwim?

iv just done my custom WN (in fluffybum pics) and went for microfleece, got it today and its lovely. Prefer not to faff about with liners!

hmm im thinking i might see if i can change my order then, can you even get hot pink microfleece?

x

yeah not much choice for fleece- but i got baby pink and its cute :D

hmmm none of those would match with mine, i need hot pink lol, am sticking with the minkee for cuteness and will use a liner for dryness :haha:

x

I think it can depend on what minkee is used but once it has been washed it should be ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->