What is a Fitbit?!

I'm tempted to say Johnny Depp, but sadly it's an activity tracker lol

It's an activity tracker you can just clip to your waist band or bra strap day n night and it tracks what you do. It connects wirelessly to your pc and you can then see your sleep pattern, how often you wake-up or roll around. You can also specify what activity you were doing swimming, running etc as different activities burn diff e rent amounts of calories.

I have one and when I was on a diet I loved it, wore it everyday and it motivated me. Alongside 'my fitness pal' app where I tracked my food intake I was able to lose 5 stone in 6 months, build my stamina etc. Then I got pregnant, now I have a toddler and I'm fat and unfit again :D

I had one before getting my Apple watch and I honestly loved it. It was great for keeping me motivated to get this extra steps and my husband also had one so we could compare stats and set challenges between us. I had the fitbit flex which you wear like a bracelet and it was handy for checking sleeping patters, probably an eye opener if you have a LO that wakes freuquetly.

It's an activity tracker you can just clip to your waist band or bra strap day n night and it tracks what you do. It connects wirelessly to your pc and you can then see your sleep pattern, how often you wake-up or roll around. You can also specify what activity you were doing swimming, running etc as different activities burn diff e rent amounts of calories.

I have one and when I was on a diet I loved it, wore it everyday and it motivated me. Alongside 'my fitness pal' app where I tracked my food intake I was able to lose 5 stone in 6 months, build my stamina etc. Then I got pregnant, now I have a toddler and I'm fat and unfit again :D

5 stone in 6 months ? Seriously how, I need your will power X

Yes you need one! Ive had the Charge since April and still going with it. It makes me realise how inactive I can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->