What is going on? Advice please

xQuinnx

Reaction score
NTNP at the moment, I track my cycle in terms of working out when my period is due but I don't chart temp etc. My last period should have started 14th March but never came. I was due on my next period 2 days ago and still nothing...no cramps, slight bloating but that's about it.
When my period was late before I did a couple of pregnancy tests which were BFN. The last one I did was nearly 2 weeks ago.

I'm a bit confused, should I retest? I have a blood test booked for next Wednesday, just wondered if other people had this and what it was? Is this normal or should I be concerned?

Thanks

How long have you been ntnp ? What kind of birth control were you on? When i stopped the pill my periods were really weird the first 3
months. I would get a period for a day then it would go away and come back 3 days later. Even now at 5 months off the pill they are kind of normal but I still dont really know when im gonna start my period since Ive had anywhere from a 26-30 day cycle. Or you could be pregnant. My cousin took 6 home pregnancy tests and they all said negative. She was convinced she was pregnant so she went and got a blood test and it was positive. You could take anothrr test or just wait till the blood test. Good luck

How long have you been ntnp ? What kind of birth control were you on? When i stopped the pill my periods were really weird the first 3
months. I would get a period for a day then it would go away and come back 3 days later. Even now at 5 months off the pill they are kind of normal but I still dont really know when im gonna start my period since Ive had anywhere from a 26-30 day cycle. Or you could be pregnant. My cousin took 6 home pregnancy tests and they all said negative. She was convinced she was pregnant so she went and got a blood test and it was positive. You could take anothrr test or just wait till the blood test. Good luck

I've been NTNP for about 2 months but stoppe the pill last nov/dec. my first few periods were normal then boom AF has gone on holiday lol. Maybe hey are just going to be strange for a while, will see. I might test again, no harm I guess and then see what the blood test says. Thank you :)

I also stopped bc in December. I've had normal periods until now, my cycle is 38 days & now I am 13 days late. About to do a test to see, but I don't think I can handle a negative result either. I get paid tomorrow so I am going to do a test. I have had a few symptoms but I have had other symptoms before & they were negative, I just don't know!

I feel like that too sometimes Starr, I've what could have been symptoms before and it was nothing. I'm scared to retest too and part of me thinks well why not wait for the blood test as that will tell me for sure but then I keep thinking what if..? It gets you down when you see a BFN even though normally I feel ok I tell used it will happen when it's right but SEEING the negative is different if that makes sense?
Also not sure how likely it is to miss a period then get pregnant straight after hmm..

Yeah it's easy as to say awh that's okay, it will happen when the time is right, but it's all the hype of getting the test, doing the test ( even though it's a urine test ) then waiting, it drives me insane! Part of me is like ' well don't worry, every other time it was negative ' but then I'm like WHAT IF..

Yeah I know that feeling! I'm tempted to test tomorrow first thing (I have one test left) and my partners not working so we could do it together BUT then I persuade myself not to because 'it will definitely be negative' then I'll start stressing because I'm 4 days late for my second period! Grr

I just worked out ill have to wait till Tuesday to do mine, as I wake up & go to the loo straight away, & I don't have a test, I have to buy one. So now. Tuesday cannot come quicker!! I wish you all the luck for your test, fingers crossed its a BFP for you & DH :) ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->