What is going on? Need Help!!!

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Hi everyone, well I had positive OPKs last Thursday night and Friday morning and I know I ovulated Saturday. Ive done like 3 since then to make sure the surge was over and it was so light you could hardly see it. So I just did an OPK for the heck of it this morning, and it was darker again!! Maybe not as dark but it was definitely dark!! What is going on? I will post pics in about 30 minutes after my camera is charged but until then any ideas why? I thought I read somewhere that it happens if you conceive?

I should add that I have been OPK-ing for about 4 months now and have never had this happen before. My OPK cycles are always uber uber light and then dark and then light light again until next ovulation. This was our first month TTC and we BDd Wednesday and Saturday. Ive been feeling weird but not crampy or painful at all, just weird in the tummy region, twingey almost bloated weird.

Keep in mind on the pic below that the "We" on the left is from today and thats why it is so dark now, but will look just like the "Th" and "Fr" after it dries.

https://i32.tinypic.com/2qmi7g8.jpg

yeah i heard it can be a good sign of pregnancy, although not one to rely on as it can pick up AF hormones... good luck though xx

it wont pick up on pregnancy yet hun its too early as the egg wont have implanted yet, which is when the hormones begin to be released.
FX its a good sign though :winkwink:

I thought maybe it would pick up the high LH there to sustain the pregnancy until the implantation happens and until HCG kicks in.

I've read that by the time an OPK will pick up pregnancy an HPT would have long since come back positive. Wish I had more advice for you!

Here is an update [IMG]https://i28.tinypic.com/2wdvn7d.jpg[/IMG] these are from today and yesterday, I have 4 more from Wednesday to this past Saturday that look just like this...blah!!

ok that is def positive , have u tried a hpt yet????

have you done a hpt yet come on would really like some good news 2day if its not going to be me.lol,xxx

Here is an update [IMG]https://i28.tinypic.com/2wdvn7d.jpg[/IMG] these are from today and yesterday, I have 4 more from Wednesday to this past Saturday that look just like this...blah!!

thats how mine have been coming up but darker alot darker but done tescos hpt and it's a bfn,xxx

Yeah I mean they are clearly clearly positive lol, I did an HPT yesterday and got nothing so Im gonna wait until Thursday and test again, give the HCG time to build, incase I havent actually implanted yet, I know Im not technically out till AF shows but she has a lot of time, Im not due till the 26th I think so Im gonna be anxious till I get that BFP or AF...how are you ladies doing... when do you plan on HPT testing again? and how long have you been getting the positive OPks? What DPO did it start?

Hi Mrs Jerome

I'm finding myself in a similar position today! Didn't think I'd ov'd yet as only getting faint lines on opk's (the strongest being CD19/20) but when I put my temp in FF today, it put me at 6dpo (ov'd on CD22) I'm still getting faint lines on opk's, but it's too early for hpt as may not have even implanted yet! thats given its fertile in the first place! oh what joy this waiting game is. x

I never thought little test strips would be able to drive me insane lol..but its happened..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->