What is going on? Temp spike 15dpo - no AF

hopingforbean

Reaction score
My luteal phase varies between 13 or 14 days. Has never been longer than that. I'm on day 15 of my luteal phase. No sign of AF, no spotting. Though she was coming at 13dpo because of the temp drop below coverline. I thought, "Typical temp dip, fine, great, bring on the bleeding."
Temp went back up yesterday, which was weird.
Temp SPIKED up again today. Even weirder.
Took a Wondfo and Dollar Tree cheapy with FMU this morning ... Stark white BFN on both.
Any idea what the hell could be going on? I'm obviously not preggo according to tests, and I know I ovulated when I did (11 dpo)... So where is AF and why did my temp shoot up? I'm feeling very unsettled. Any thoughts??

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5ee034/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Very frustrated! 16dpo, 2 days late for AF. I've NEVER had a 16 day LP. 14 max. No hint of AF either.
Another stark white BFN this morning on a Wondfo!
What are the odds I'm preggo but it's just not showing on a test at SIXTEEN days past ovulation? Seems impossible but I'd just like to know what's going on with this body of mine one way or the other...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5ee034/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Yeah it does look odd compared to your previous charts as you seem to be pretty regular :shrug: maybe give it another couple of days and test again as it is possible for it not to show up yet. Good luck

You have an open circle at 15 dpo, did you test later in the morning? I find it really gives me a wonky chart if I test even 1 hour later. Last month I had a fever from day 12 onwards...had myself believing I had a triphasic chart only to get AF one day late!

The waiting is the worst...Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->