What is going on with me???!! *TMI*

AliKat

Chem Pregnancy/TTC again
Reaction score
Ok..so today at work I felt like I was starting my period, ( cause I should start tomorrow, based off my charts ) so I went to the bathroom...all it was was a lot of creamy/wet CM all at once.

When I got home..I felt something wet down there again. Went to the bathroom, wiped...and it's brown. I have NEVER had any brown stuff down there! When AF starts it is always light pink.

Anyone have ANY ideas???

fingers cross it's an implantation bleed. they can be brown x

i had this a few days before AF was due when i was preg the first time. goodluck!

I often get brown discharge just before my period comes.... fingers crossed for you that it's implantion bleeding though... keep us updated x x

i often get this before :witch: but if it is abnormal for you then could be implantation bleeding?

ooohh i got this, but without the brown! happened tiwce now, 2 big gushes of creamy cm n i thought af had arrived! keep us updated, and fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks ladies!! I have only ever gotten the brown as AF is finishing up..I went and wiped again, and nothing. I can't tell if it's an actual blood flow or it's my CM that is brown. Only indication that it's not blood flow is that it wasn't in the toilet water lol. gross, I know hahahaha

Is it possible to have implantation at 15 DPO? Hmmm..maybe I could have Ovulated earlier than I thought.

FINGERS CROSSED!

Can't wait to temp tomorrow morning..that should be my indicator if it's the :witch: or not ;)

I normally have the brown stuff before af comes. However, if that's not common in you, it may indicate pg.

Good luck and keep us updated.

Thank you! I will definitely keep yall updated.

Ok..well this all started happening around 7 hours ago...Nothing has changed, still spotting the brown every once in awhile. This is really strange for me...only because when AF comes, she comes strong very quickly...Honestly, I don't recall in any of my cycles where I started off spotting. Time will tell I suppose.

I'm also having really quick and occasional pains below my belly button and to the left...I really wish I knew what was going on in there, if anything!!! UGH!!!!!

Good luck i hope its good news for you, i usually get brown cm like stuff for a day or so before full blown :witch: gets me.

well the :witch: arrived full force this morning! I'm disappointed, obviously...but I'm really looking forward to this cycle because I'm finally going to chart and see if that gets me my :bfp:

So cheers to cycle day 1! hahaha

Hope everyone has a lovely day :D

yep..got 22 more days till I ovulate lol...AF arrived full force this morning.

sorry to hear that ali xxxx fingers crossedfor the next cyxle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you!!!! :) Hope you get your :bfp: very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->