What is going on?!

DHstudent

Reaction score
My boyfriend and i had unprotected sex 3 times over 7/19 & 7/20. Now 5 days later I'm having pretty painful cramps, lower back pain and a lot of discharge. I've been a little nauseas but nothing out of the ordinary and slight headaches. Here's where it gets confusing I got my period on the 24th of June then got it again on July 11th. My period has always been regular until now (usually about 26 day cycle). The cramps came on today and as the cramps get more painful the sicker I feel. My breasts feel a little sensitive but again nothing out of the ordinary. I'm super confused and just need a little advice.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for your troubles!! Feeling that way just makes your whole day horrible. Did you get off bc pills recently? that can throw your cycle off. and have you taken a test yet? If you're hurting pretty bad and your cycle keeps irregular with no positive test I would think about getting an app just for your own benefit. Hope you feel better!!

I haven't been on BC in 2 years. And I haven't tested yet either because those symptoms just started happening yesterday. I need to make an appt to get a TB test for school so maybe I'll just kill two birds with one stone and talk to them about it while I'm there. This would be much easier to figure out if my periods would just be regular!! Thank you for your relply.

Wish I could help, but I am kind of in the same situation. I usually have a 32 day cycle and I started on the 26th, then started spotting on the 13th for 6 days with day 5 being a little heavier. Have had backache's and cramping where I feel nauseated. Not sure if it's due to hunger or if it's just the cramping. I tested today with a BFN. Hope you get your answer soon!

Last night it almost looked like I had slight spotting but at the same time I think I might have been seeing things. I'm soo confused. I have been under a ridiculous amount of stress so I thought that had something to do with it but I dont know. Im wicked confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->