What is going on?!

xoButterfly25

Harley's Mummy & WTT #2
Reaction score
Hiya ladies, I've not posted on this forum in a long time. I'm more of just a reader lately, but this I need to post as I'm sooo confused.

Soo, according to my period tracker on my phone, I'm 27 days late today. My last period was 7th to the 11th of September. According to the tracker, I was fertile 16th to the 22nd of September (it's probably not completely accurate for that) but anyway, my OH & I DTD once during that time. I was expected to get AF around October 11th & I was away on holiday. At first I assumed I was a little late because of being in a hot climate (going from a cold one) & didn't think anything of it. Once home, I started noticing all these symptoms (which I know can be classed as premenstrual symptoms but I don't ever get any of these) eg; sore boobs, lower back pain, dull ache in my abdominal area, headaches, hot flushes, extremely emotional, lots of clear cervical mucous (some brownish colour too), loss of appetite, higher sex drive, tired more than usual & occasional dizziness. Now I've taken 3 HPT's & all were BFN. I'm at a loss here as to what is going on with my body, as according to HPT's I'm not pregnant. Just thought I'd ask here before my doctor appointment next week.

Anyone ever experienced anything like this before?

Anyone got any insight? Any input would be greatly appreciated :)

I can't tell you for sure..and I don't want to bring you down, but I posted about my cycle last month (57 days) I was 17 days late according to my longest cycle (my periods are very irregular). i experienced the same symptoms as you for the most part...I really felt like I was pregnant. Sore boobs...nausea...abdmominal cramps...headaches..hot flashes...you name it. Spent loads of money on HPTs for them to all be BFN. I ended up having a ruptured cyst on my ovary. But I got a reply from a girl on here who said it could've been a hormone overload...which basically gives you all the symptoms of pregnancy when your not actually pregnant and can cause you to miss your period as well. A cyst apparently can also cause those symptoms. hope this helped at least a little and good luck at your doctors appointment!

Yes unfortinately :( Never been one to eat much at all, then suddenly I was late by 2 weeks, was eating tripple what I would usually eat, had cravings for everything and anything...took a test and got a bfn :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->