What Is Going On?!

PinkLuv24

Reaction score
Hey sorry to post again, but still no AF and no BFP on tests. AF was due Sunday...seemed to experience implantation bleeding that day, negative hpt and negative blood test today. I know ur supposed to wait a week after missed period and sometimes later to show up but I have all the symptoms. So many people test early and get positives! I don't understand why I would be pregnant and not be showing positive. And yet I'm never this late!

Hm. What does your doctor think? If you implanted nearly a week ago, a blood test should have been positive. Even a urine test would be positive. Are you confirming O with anything? The bleeding could be O bleeding or completely unrelated. My thinking is you have Oed later than you thought.

Not tracking ovulation. Haven't been to a dr since moving but made an appt today for a few weeks from now. I would have thought it would be positive by now too!

Are you having any pain with the bleeding? Take a quick temp in the morning if you can. I say without tracking O, negative bloods, and a late period you Oed late. I would push for an earlier appointment to be safe. Bleeding can be benign or serious, so better safe than sorry.

Sometimes when I stress about my period it makes it come later. TTCing is very stressful so that could be it. Though I hope you get a BFP! :)

I definitely am going to try to get into a provider earlier. No pain and it was just a few tiny drops of old blood which I never have spotting or anything and expected AF. So who knows....any other people here get late BFP's? Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->