What is going on?

Gwenhwyfar

Reaction score
Look everone, I have read so many different forum posts on so many different sites but I'm going stir crazy and need to post this somewhere. So I had a period in August (I don't keep track of them cause I always always have a period every month so I don't remember when) but didn't have one in September. My period is always 5-7 days with very heavy bleeding always and the 1st day is the worst with heavy cramping and very dark brown and red discharge. So...

Sep 27 I had very light pink discharge in the evening when i wiped before i went to work (i work graves) so I put in a tampon.

Sep 28 very early morning at work (like 4 hours later after above) went potty took out tampon and has light brown on the tampon but it was not alot at all, barely a smear. Put in another tampon. Few hours later go potty, take out tampon and no bloody discharge, just creamy white. Put in another. Same deal a couple hours later so I didn't put in another.

Sep 29 went potty at some point and wiped and had light pink again.

During these 3 days I thought it was period time and had only mild cramping but didn't have a flow at all. So look it up. See implantation bleeding. Start testing. All BFN from Sep 30th- Oct 3rd. Call OBGYN on Mon 4th get appt for Tue 5th. Neg urine and Neg blood test. Wed 6th - today the 7th pelvic pressure and pain, bloated, very nauseated (no vom), peeing alot, gassy, constpated or kinda diarrhea and I have gone up a cup size. My CM is either creamy white or like when I got home this morning I had a large glob of very extremely sticky clear/creamy white stuck on my panties and had to change. No discharge odor what so ever. Still a BFN this morning. What is going on?? OBGYN said it's probably a chemical pregnancy but I've had no bleeding at all except those 3 days of spotting. I never had a positive at all. I feel like I'm going insane. Is pelvic soreness off and on normal? No cramping except those 3 days. I wish AF would show at this point cause I'm miserable at this point.

:hugs::hugs: Sorry you're going through this. It's awful not knowing what is going on with your body. I don't have much advice for you, just didn't want to read and run.

I would think with a chemical you would at least get a positive, and they'd see something in your bloodwork, urine test etc... so I doubt it's that.

Could it possibly be an ovarian cyst? I've had several and have had surgery for them and when they rupture sometimes you will have some bleeding and cramping if they're small.

I'm not sure if it was an ovarian cyst or not. I guess I just have to ride it out. Thanks for the response!

You're welcome! Let us know what happens! PM me anytime. :)

Also man screwed up those dates good lol. Had appt Oct 3rd. Results Oct 4th. Oct 4th - Oct 7 pelvic pressure and pain, bloated, very nauseated (no vom), peeing alot, gassy, constpated or kinda diarrhea and I have gone up a cup size symptoms.

So now I can add vomiting with the nausea. I'm going to be in contact with my doctor tomorrow cause I'm worried about ectopic pregnancy. Wish me luck!

So I went to my doctor and had an ultrasound Oct 8th. Just got my results today. I have a small cyst on my left ovary and a 1/2 inch uterine fibroid. Just now waiting on AF to start so I can start birth control. Thank you bclaytonsc for the advice!! See you ladies next time with hopefully better news 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->