What is going on??

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
So i had a mmc at 10wks, started bleeding on 9th May (25 days ago). I have pcos and VERY irregular af but i swear she is coming! I have achey legs, stomach and lower back, headaches, moody, increased cm and spots!! I hardly ever get spots! Feels like all thats missing is the blood!! :wacko: Has been like this for about 4 days now.
Does it sound like something is happening? Maybe its all my hormones getting back to normal?
xx

Aw, babygirlhall, I can sympathise as I think I'm in the same boat. I began my mc on 4th May, then had another big bleed a week later, and if EWCM is anything to go by, O around 22nd May.

Have you tested at all?

I had hoped the symptoms I'd been experiencing this week were early PG, but I'm not so sure now as I got a BFN this morning (12dpo I think). I've had bloating, nausea (which I've not had before AF before, or even when I got my BFP), sharp pains, stuffy nose, increased cm and a skin breakout. If it's a sign that AF is on her way (due this weekend if I go by the usual amount of time between O and AF) then it'll be the *mother* of all AFs!

Keep me posted on how you're feeling :)

XXX

Boo :( AF got me on Sunday - literally minutes after I POAS! Ah well, at least it's a sign my cycle is getting back to normal.

Hope you're doing okay, thinking of you XXX

Hoping you catch that eggie on this new cycle :hugs:

I have PCOS as well and very irregular cycles...but, my FS & the doc that did my D&C said that sometimes after a miscarriage your body resets itself and some people will suddenly starting having normal periods. I just had bloodwork done and all my hormone levels were normal and not in the PCOS range, so here's hoping!

I hope your body is sorting itself out and good luck next cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->