What is going on? :'(

J

Jess11

Hey everyone, I am new to NTNP and I came off Loestrin 30 on December 6th. I then had a withdrawal bleed from the 8th until the 12th and now I've started bleeding AGAIN! :cry: Is this my body adjusting? I was having a really crappy day already and now this, plus my sister in law is in labour right this minute and I am SO jealous. Gahhhh!!! Sorry for the little rant.

Hi sweetie, I am sure it's just your body re-adjusting itself :hugs: I came off the pill (Femulen) on 27th November, and I have just had a bleed which only lasted 2 days... my usual AF's are always at least 5 or 6 days, so it's really unusual. The only thing I can think is that it's just my body settling down after being on the pill, and I'm sure you are probs the same.

I am telling myself that the first few months off the pill are likely to be all over the place, and so I am not expecting to return to normal for a while yet. I would just expect the unexpected hun, and just keep a record of your cycle for the first few months -hopefully once a couple of cycles have gone past it should have settled down! Good luck with NTNP sweetie! x

Hi girls. I came off the pill back in September, had my withdrawal bleed 5 days later then my first real cycle was 27 days, second was 25 days and third was 26 days. For each period I've had they have been so light and short, lasting 24-48 hours and only requiring one tampon then was more just on wiping. I was expecting my periods to be all over the place and really heavy and painful (especially as I was on BC continuously for 14 years)! I did however have some mid cycle spotting in my second cycle which due to the timing I thought could have been implantation bleeding - much to my disappointment though AF turned up 6 days later!!

Good luck to you both on your NTNP journey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->