What is happening to me??

HappyMomof3

Reaction score
Ok I have no clue what is going on with my body. We currently are not trying for a baby and definitely not preventing as we do want one more and want it to happen on its own. So last month i had an unusually heavy period that lasted for 7 days...Never has that happened to me. This time, I started spotting 9 days before my next period was due no cramps nothing. Two days later began bleeding heavily and having severe cramps. The bleeding is now on day 3 but much lighter and cramps are gone. I am assuming this is my period just early... A week early. Last night however is when things got weird. My youngest is One year old (just turned on sunday the 12th) and I stopped nursing her at 8.5 months and literally have been dry, last night i started leaking milk. I dont feel full or like I need to pump but can express milk. I bled very heavily with my first child the entire pregnancy but I want to know of other women that have had this happen and ended up pregnant or not. I will be callng the dr as soon as the bleeding stops.

Thank you for any input ladies :coffee:

Adding that my breasts have become very itchy and full of milk.... I did take a test which was negative of course. I am not due for a period for 4 days...lol it was worth a shot.

Didn't want to read and run. Can't say I've experienced this before, but maybe you are pregnant again? you did say you bled throughout your first pregnancy. I've heard of hpts giving false negatives and girls only finding out they were pg through a blood test. My suggestion is to ask for a blood test when you see the doctor. Good luck to you!

Thank you very much Andi86. The only reason I am worried is I am starting birth control again and dont want to cause any issues. Things are still very weird so I am waiting to get a hold of my doctor.Thank you for taking the time to reply :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->