What is happening?

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm posting this for a friend.
She is 8 weeks pregnant but for the last few days has been bleeding bright red blood. It's only light bleeding and nothing heavy but its enough to show at the bottom of the toilet.
No clots and no cramps
Bleeding has remained the same and doesnt seem to be stopping or getting heavier.

Anyone know what this may be. She also has lack of symptoms and tests are getting a little fainter?
I told her to add water to her urine because it cud be the hook on effect. But the test came out negative.

I've had Misscariges myself but with mine I always bled very heavy and had alot of pain. So I cant really be much help to my friend.

Thank you for reading. Was just wondering what this cud be.
She has seen a dr who said it does sound like a Misscarige but the hospital said not to worry and it's common to bleed in early pregnancy.
I will pass on all advice to her.

Update.

Her bleeding did settle yesterday but last night she lost a few clots. She still isnt experiencing any pain tho so I cant call it.
All my losses were very painful so it's very od .

I've had 6 losses as you know. I didn't have pain with any of mine. Even my loss at 14 weeks in which I gave birth. I'm going to agree with her needing an ultrasound. Xx

Thanks for all ure replies ladies. I did tell her she needed a ultrasound but the hospital wudnt do it which I think is wrong. They refused because you have to be admitted by a dr. She did see a dr but she didnt even offer to refer her for a scan.
Anyway turns out she has had a miscarriage.
She lost all symptoms and took ap CB digital test which came back Not Pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->