What is it?! Gross picture attached

AmaryllisRed

Reaction score
This whole post is tmi--
At 5 this morning, I had to pee. When I was done, I felt a little tinkly feeling, like maybe it was af. (I'm due to start Thurs.) I wiped, and this is what I found:
gross white thing.jpg
At first I thought it was a worm (ew), but I unrolled it and it's like a flat rectangle.
It's white... And thin, very skin-like in texture.
Who knows what it is?? Anyone seen anything like it before?
I have had no bleeding and no brown or pink spotting or anything like that, no cramping...
I did have a fever two nights ago, but I'm not sure how that could be related.
Idk if it makes a difference, but I am on cd 23, anywhere from 6-10 dpo. (I know, not specific, but we're ntnp so I'm not really charting.)
Thanks in advance if anyone has any insight!

wish i could help...i have no idea hun! didn't want to read and run xx

Stupid question but sure it wasn't already on the tissue.....

I mean with the odd stuff found in food at supermarkets lately I wouldn't put it passed tissue rolls to get in on the action

umm old old old condom? or pieces of a tampon? i think you should go to the doc

I have never seen anything like that before either ... maybe u should see your doctor/Gp x

It's not pieces of a condom or a tampon 'cause I don't use anything like that.

The best idea I can come up with is a piece of uterine lining. And nothing like it has come out since.

So odd. :shrug:

Hey, I had something like this this morning to, looks the same as yours, im thinking its just very thick mucus as it my ov week :/

Wow that is odd to say the least. I can't really say, I'd go get it checked out just in case. GL!

I would go to the doctors to be on the safe side

i would goto the docters too be on the safe side but too me it looks like discharge thats tinted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->