• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

what is really bothering me is..

myfirst

Reaction score
what is really bothering me is that i don't seem to have any more symptoms.
i don't have nausea anymore, my breasts arn't that sensitive as they were, i'm not constantly hungry anymore.

i don't feel like i pregnant anymore. i know that sounds stupid. my boyfriend says/ jokes "do you think the baby just left and went on vacation?" lol.

i'm looking for some peace of mind.
i don't have another dr's appointment until january so i can't find out. boyfriend said, even if i had a miscarriage, if i take a hpt it will still show up positive for a few days.

I have the same thing hun and mine started to taper off when I was less than 9 weeks, I don't have sickness anymore only slight nausea which is very different from what I had from 4 weeks. I've read that it can be the placenta taking over and making your pregnancy symptoms less noticeable xx

My piece of mind comes from my doppler. I use it whenever I get a little freaked out. It really helps me. Don't take another test...that will just upset you if it isn't super dark and that could really mean nothing..With all my other pregnancies (successful or not), I rarely had many symptoms to begin with. The only reason I have SOME this time is because of there being two in there, but even still I am about as far along as you and my symptoms are not nearly as bad as they were two weeks ago. :hugs:

I had the same thing a couple of weeks ago from about 10wks. My energy levels picked right back up and i was feeling really active, back at the gym etc, BUT since the beginning of this week I have felt terrible again :growlmad:

My piece of mind comes from my doppler. I use it whenever I get a little freaked out. It really helps me. Don't take another test...that will just upset you if it isn't super dark and that could really mean nothing..With all my other pregnancies (successful or not), I rarely had many symptoms to begin with. The only reason I have SOME this time is because of there being two in there, but even still I am about as far along as you and my symptoms are not nearly as bad as they were two weeks ago. :hugs:

I've hired a doppler which came today. I'm only 9 +6 and can't find the heartbeat. Do you think I should be able to find it at this stage? xx

hey,

i started a thread on this this morning too, im 9 weeks today (well 9+2 since last af but scan dated me 9 weeks) and im worrying because my morning sickness has trailed off a bit, i dont feel half as bad as i did back at 6 weeks pregnant.
i still have all of my other signs, weeing a lot, heartburn tiredness but not as sick anymore.
x

Im kinda feeling that way too, thank goodness that I still get kinda sick around certain smells. Its comforting cause Im kinda showing, but not a whole lot.

ive had barely any symptoms, lost them all at 9 weeks, had my scan today and its perfect! moved me forward to 13 weeks aswell :) you will be fine x

I was just coming on to post something very similar. This is so nerve racking isn't it? :wacko: I'm so glad to see that you girls have been experiancing something like me. My sickness has eased off quite a bit since this past sat. and my breasts arent as tender either, and same as you I'm feeling like I'm not hungry enough. LOL Any way, like I said, ME TOO and glad to know I'm not alone. Good luck ladies.
P

I seem to have perked up the last few days. Not so much food adversion, stopped waking up in the night feeling sick. Seem to have more energy. Boobs still hurt but not so much.

However new symptoms have emerged. Itchy itchy boobs, bursting into tears over the dishwasher and bouts of rage over isues with sky tv.

Im not counting my chickens until week 12!

symptoms fade as you near 12 weeks as the placenta takes over and the hormones in yr blood decrease! all normal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"