What is so good about wow toys???

comicwife

Proud mum of 4
Reaction score
I keep seeing everyone talking about them Seriously what the big deal with them lol:happydance:

We've got a couple and what I would say is that they are incredibly durable and sturdy and also have no batteries which is great. No annoying noises! Most have some sort of self propelled action - we've got an aeroplane which is pull back and go which is really fast considering its self propelled. They would never break!

All of the above! Also, they are very simple designs, no little pointy fiddly bits so good for young toddlers. They're usually a good price too, cheaper than lots of playmobil I've seen, for example. They are a firm favourite in our house.

We only have a few bits but they are unbreakable :)

They are unbreakable and I love that they do not need batteries. My DD and DS have both had sets from 18months and they still play with them now (age 4.5 and 2.5)

They are amazing. Way better then happyland in my opinion and they grow with children.

They're plastic but they're extremely well made. They're brightly coloured and work using friction instead.of batteries. Each toy has it's own name and most importantly my son loves them. He just had roll it riley and fireboat felix for his birthday. They are so worth the money! Can you tell I'm a fan?? :haha:

The roller has to parts so you can change the face and it has a rattle inside so it makes a noise when rolling it's great!

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/Mobile%20Uploads/20140813_160033.jpg

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/Mobile%20Uploads/20140813_160011.jpg

Ohh Sequeena how cute is your boy! I could just squeeze hi, xx

Iv never heard of them until th cheap bundle was put up in the bargain thread, looks like DD2 will be getting some!

I've seen them in the shops and thought they looked really cute but the paint work on parts particularly faces is a bit questionable lol

I don't really get the appeal either. We have a couple of sets bought by other people and they haven't had much play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->