What is the craziest thing you have done to try conceive?

scarlettemily

Reaction score
We have been trying since January with nothing. A friend of mine has a fertility egg oranament which she swears works. Over 5 couples have become pregnant with it. She leant it to us and I have been holding/hugging it to my stomach after having sex 😂 I know it's quite out there but it's a bit of fun and it's nice to have something to concentrate on and not go nuts while waiting.

I haven't heard of that before!
I haven't done anything crazy a such, although I don't think what you said is crazy as lots of people have different beliefs and if it helps then fab!
I try to meditate after dtd because relaxation helps lower the stress hormone cortisol, which can hinder the production of progesterone during your lp, which obviously is needed to sustain a pregnancy and help with implantation as well as it helps create a good lining

Oh that's really interesting.
We haven't done anything in particular. When we were TTC our DD, i used to stay laid down for a bit or perhaps elevate my legs but thats about it :blush:
Really interested to see what others post though :p

I also used my MeLuna soft cup this cycle afterwards to keep stuff in there longer lol
Also used Preseed as although I have started to have ewcm each cycle now I don't see the harm in a little help. It's also useful to use on the soft cup to keep things sperm friendly.
Brazil nuts are good for implantation (5-6 a day. Usually it would be only a couple a day, but for helping implantation the extra selenium is good), pumpkin seeds, almonds and probiotic yoghurt. These all aid progesterone, which in turn helps create a nice lining, which then helps implantation :)
I also take a prenatal multivitamin

I'm so Type A I feel like we tried everything :wacko:

PreSeed, FertileCM supplements, OPKs, Clear Blue Monitor, putting legs in the air after DTD, eating pumpkins seeds, DF took Horny Goat Weed for a while (loved getting to tease him and call him a horny goat all the time lol) - we even tried this fertility massage method with coconut oil that's supposed to stimulate blood flow to the reproductive organs.

From a woo woo side, this cycle I wore a moonstone ring from O day onwards and we got our BFP! So who knows? Maybe it worked! :winkwink: (If I had to honestly guess though, I would say that the Clear Blue monitor made the biggest difference. We BD'ed on my two peak days and not much else.)

Not a TTC thing specifically, I also used it while pregnant. But my bff gave me a piece of rose quartz and I used to wear it around my neck to promote pregnancy and to prevent miscarriage because we read it somewhere. Totally ridiculous iknow. Haha

Not a TTC thing specifically, I also used it while pregnant. But my bff gave me a piece of rose quartz and I used to wear it around my neck to promote pregnancy and to prevent miscarriage because we read it somewhere. Totally ridiculous iknow. Haha

What a coincidence! My husband bought me a new locket recently after we had a chemical, he wanted to try to cheer me up which was super sweet of him :cloud9: but I can't fit a photo inside it, so I asked him to find a small piece of rose quartz to put inside it instead and I have been wearing it all this cycle, I don't take it off. I have always been drawn to that particular stone since childhood. It's meant to be good for many things, but it's said that angels are also drawn to it because it's to do with love and the heart chakra

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->