What is the earliest testing DPO you've seen a line?

LorraineMM

Reaction score
I started testing at 6dpo and today which is 7 dpo. Both came back straight up negative. AF is due on the 14th March. :dohh:Has anyone seen any early dpo tests come back positive? What is the earliest you had/seen? Just curious to find out really and keep myself holding onto hope x

I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope your sticky bean isn't holding out too much longer.

I was pregnant once and I had an extremely faint HPT at 7DPO. I mean you had to pretty much imagine things... at 9DPO I got a positive digi.

I really think she was an early implanter but hCG took a minute to get going. I started really low and then it doubled very fast.

Thankyou Mrs. MB we had those two losses before my little girl was born. We had another loss after she was born also but haven't updated my signature yet. She's almost three and we've been trying going on a year and a half so far x I will keep testing but think ill give it a few days before going for it again x

I started getting super faint lines at 7dpo. By 10dpo they were more obvious.

I had a faint line at 9dpo and then a proper line at 10dpo.
So sorry for your losses :hugs:

For me, 10 dpo, but I've never tested before then. In both of my pregnancies, I got a first positive at 10dpo and then 12dpo, but the lines were strong enough that I probably would have seen something at least a day or maybe two before. But I don't test before I feel pregnant, so I've never been an early tester. Personally, I would avoid testing before 9dpo. Implantation occurs roughly 6-12dpo with 9dpo being the average. If you're testing at 6 or 7dpo, in the absence of obvious pregnancy symptoms, it's very likely implantation hasn't even happened and you're just setting yourself up for stress and disappointment as you won't really get an answer you can feel confident about for a few more days, even if you think you might see something faint. I know it's hard to wait, but it probably saves you stressing yourself out about what you think you may or may not see.

I didn't get any kind of a line until 11dpo and that was such a squinter that anyone other than a poas addict would've missed it,I had a extremely faint line at 12dpo and didn't really get a proper line until 14dpo.....it was the same with my dd too,good luck Hun xx

8 dpo for 2 of my last 3 babies, last one dint have a clue until 9wks:) I used the 25miu strength tests from instalert, not even the 10 miu ones, and if you are UK the 25 miu ones are on sale for £1.19 including 2nd class delivery atm but have a use by date of August 17, they are lovely wide strips, I would definitely recommend them! I usually buy them at £7 a time.
https://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk/acatalog/Professional_Pregnancy_Test.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->