What is the first thing you'll eat after giving birth?

Harley Quinn

Mom of three boys <3
Reaction score
What are you absolutely craving that you can't have right now?

I want a turkey sandwich and ice cream! I'm avoiding cold cuts and I've got GD so I've given up sugar pretty much. Aaaahhh! Just thinking about eating those makes me excited to give birth!!!

Pretty much the same. I'm gonna have me the biggest Italian cold cut when I have this baby. Lol

Yep, cold cut sandwiches and I'm really craving a glass of moscato!

I have been wanting a cheesesteak sandwich with tons of veggies from subway but I wont eat it since its a lunch meat type meat they use. I really cant wait to have it!!

For me it's blue cheese and red wine. I can't wait!!

Ohmygoodness. I forgot about alcohol. A beer please! I've missed out on my fav winter ale, so I guess I'll go straight for the summer raspberry ale! Mmmmmmm....

I've eaten everything on the 'do not eat' list as I don't believe any of the food poisoning risks, however I haven't had pâté due to Vitamin A content.

So first meal is mums homemade pate & toast, with a glass of Champagne!

Pate as its the only thing along with alcohol I haven't had

glass (bottle) of wine and my fave dinner is birds eye king prawns in sweet chilli sauce with either pasta or aromatic rice mmmmmmmmm can't wait.

seared rare tuna mmmm....and tuna tartar!!! and prosciutto!!! and a big bloody filet mignon!!! with a nice glass of sauvignon blanc and/or hoegarden to accompany it!!!

I have been eating cold meats didn't realise I shouldn't, oh well :)

I can't wait for pâté and I really really have been craving white wine. I don't really like It but I will be having a glass ASAP lol

My hubby is taking me for sushi and I can't wait for a glass of Asti!

When I come out of hospital my parents are cooking me and oh a beef roast dinner with all the trimmings ;-) xxxx can't wait xxx

A nice big itallian kebab wrap filled with extra chesse and lamb, chicken, beef and yoghurt garlic sauce and a muflurry for dessert.
Runny egg on toast with camenbert cheese and then the bloodiest streak and a glass of wine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->