What is the funniest thing that has happend to you so far while being pregnant :D

xx_Holli_xx

Pregnant with a princess
Reaction score
Hey guys i thought i would start a light hearted thread to kinda break all the tension... (fakes,drama all of the good stuff) and make a funny one because boy do i have a funny story for you that happened today :p

Okay so as you all may know i have posted on here quiet a few times complaining about how terrible my morning sickness is and the doctor has put me on meds(that do jack shit if you ask me but that's just my opinion.) Any who today we had gone to church as any usual Sunday. I had gotten a bacon cheese crescent from my dad (he works in the church cafe) and some water with crystal light tea in it... i hadn't ate the crescent but i did drink quiet a bit of water but i was feeling fine the whole time we were there and i figured since i took the meds before we went that was why. so when we exited the church and got in the car i started to eat the crescent while my mom was driving be time we got like not even 10 mins away from the church i didn't even feel it coming but i projectile vomited all over my self the dash board and the floor:*( i was mortified to say the least.... my mom was like yelling at me asking why didn't i take my meds (which i did) and like why didn't you put your head out the window... i was like sure uhm i cant stop mid stride xD but yep that's my story
so any funny things happen to you guys ? :D
lol and feel free to laugh at the hilarious story above :p

awww hun that must have sucked!!!!

well....the other day.....i accidentally farted in DH face :blush:
damn pregnancy gas.

Lol glad I'm not the only one farting like crazyyy! :haha: I was in the shower with FOB at around 18 weeks and I just KNEW I was goin to fart- I figured it be quiet because it always is.. Well just my luck- it was loud as hell hahah. Luckily me and FOB are really open- I don't mind taking a crap with him there talking to me- but I definitely felt my face turn apple red- lol- only because we were kissing and all that... LOL.

well....the other day.....i accidentally farted in DH face :blush:

:rofl: I tried to be sexy for OH the other day, and ripped a pretty epic one. Fail :dohh:

:rofl: the worst part is he was trying to be all sexy with me and he went in that area at the wrong time iykwim :haha:

Ooooo had this happen also :haha: forgot about that.. No pants on, actually totally naked, he was trying to do his thing... I tried keeping it in but it didn't really work..

Lol glad I'm not the only one farting like crazyyy! :haha: I was in the shower with FOB at around 18 weeks and I just KNEW I was goin to fart- I figured it be quiet because it always is.. Well just my luck- it was loud as hell hahah. Luckily me and FOB are really open- I don't mind taking a crap with him there talking to me- but I definitely felt my face turn apple red- lol- only because we were kissing and all that... LOL.

Yeah me and OH are really comfortable with each other, probably too comfortable :haha: But I still get embarrassed :shy:

I hate when you try to keep it in, and you tighten your booty cheeks and your legs get all tense then BAM it comes out. Or when you try to let it out slowly because you think it's going to be quiet, but it's the complete opposite... Or the "silent but deadly" ones :rofl:

The joys of pregnancy :shy:

Now days even tho I know one is coming I cant even stop them. TMI but they are deadly ! :rofl: DH was like : babe what the hell have you been eating lol
and from what i have been told he says i do it in my sleep too:blush:

now he is scared to go down there :rofl:
I just hope that it doesnt happen in public since i cant hold them anymore

Chrissy I know exactly what your talking about!! Hahahah. And I think Im going to be one of those extemelly pregnant ladies who's in the store like "oh my gosh what's that smell!?" hahahah even though I know it was me. Lol

I hate when you try to keep it in, and you tighten your booty cheeks and your legs get all tense then BAM it comes out. Or when you try to let it out slowly because you think it's going to be quiet, but it's the complete opposite... Or the "silent but deadly" ones :rofl:

:rofl: its soooooooo hard told hold them in now. omg i have realized when i try to hold them in you can totally see it in my face that im trying to hold it. DH just tells me to run in the bathroom and let it out but im too lazy to get up

we are pretty comfortable with each other but i try not to do it around him because once i do it OMG its a fart war and his farts ARE SERIOUSLY DEADLY:sick:

one time he did it while we were sleeping and i woke up. not because of the sound but the smell. was horrible!!

Chrissy I know exactly what your talking about!! Hahahah. And I think Im going to be one of those extemelly pregnant ladies who's in the store like "oh my gosh what's that smell!?" hahahah even though I know it was me. Lol

Hahaha I've actually farted in public, it was silent *thank god* but pretty deadly... I tried to walk about from it all fast so the trail would disappear and I wasn't at the scene of the crime :rofl:

:rofl: its soooooooo hard told hold them in now. omg i have realized when i try to hold them in you can totally see it in my face that im trying to hold it. DH just tells me to run in the bathroom and let it out but im too lazy to get up

we are pretty comfortable with each other but i try not to do it around him because once i do it OMG its a fart war and his farts ARE SERIOUSLY DEADLY:sick:

one time he did it while we were sleeping and i woke up. not because of the sound but the smell. was horrible!!

:rofl:

Once OH and I where just laying down together and I farted and he was like "that was weak babe" and he farted and trapped me under the covers... OMG it was like a nuclear bomb of fart smell was dropped! And it sounded "wet" I thought he shit his pants :rofl:

Once OH and I where just laying down together and I farted and he was like "that was weak babe" and he farted and trapped me under the covers... OMG it was like a nuclear bomb of fart smell was dropped! And it sounded "wet" I thought he shit his pants :rofl:

omg my little brother and my DAD use to do that too me alllllllllll the time :rofl:

would make my eyes water!

Hahahahahahah Chrissy you just made my night!!! Hahahah FOB just laughed a real high pitched laugh everytime if let it rip.. LOL then try to beat me- always could in the sound but I think pregnancy just makes it stick like no other!

Hahahahahahah Chrissy you just made my night!!! Hahahah FOB just laughed a real high pitched laugh everytime if let it rip.. LOL then try to beat me- always could in the sound but I think pregnancy just makes it stick like no other!

It makes it smell like an old man

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->