What is the sure sign it's Christmas..

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me its December 1st, but I expect this year it will be earlier! Lol I love the coke adverts and being freezing whenever you go out. And the frost in the morning, when you wake up at 5am and everything is white from frost :)

ooo youve all got me thinking now! im so excited i love that "xmas feeling" xxx

I know its christmas when they show the coca cola adverts all other companies show them too early

Yup i agree the cola advert.
But for me xmas is not so much fun :cry: Cos we own one of the only poultry farms in Scotland we work 24hr days until xmas and then we're too tired to do anyting :lol: so i guess when the chicks arrive i know its christmas coming :(

When my daughter's birthday has come and gone....November 8th. Also, the increase of advertising on tv and the decorations in the stores. :)

hey that my birthday too lol

When the shopping centre plays xmas music and everyone is rushing around more than usual. And when it's still dark when you leave in the mornings x

The only sure sign it's christmas for me is when we go tree shopping the first weekend in Dec. I can't wait for christmas this year. I was so depressed last year :(

Christmas decorations at every corner!!!! And tons of toy commericals!

:wohoo:lol i know its really bad luck, but all lily hears is xmas songs- my excuse is im just preparing her for the big day!!!:wohoo:

deffo the coke advert!

but i felt quite xmassy today.
Massive selection of advent calenders on sale...EVERYWHERE.

:D

:rofl: I thought I would be the only one to mention the cocoa cola advert my family laugh at me bcus as soon as i see it I always say 'Now you know its xmas' :rofl:

I also love it when the Boots xmas catalogue comes out its the only one I get

Seeing the pallets of quality street coming off the trucks and piling up in a corner in the warehouse from august is the first sign of xmas for me lol

Coca Cola Advert
The decorations go up in the town and on the highstreet
Nights and Mornings get colder
The countdown calenders appear in shops and eveywhere you go it starts to say Xmas this or Xmas that!!

I'm like Ahhhhhhhhhh!! ITS CHRISTMAS!!

Oh and that so by Sledge....(and all the other songs that are on repeat over xmas period)xx

Definitely the Coca Cola Adverts!!!!!!!!

Ohh when it starts to snow!! Usually starts around Halloween so we get all of November to prepare for it. Also, when its cold outside and you do what Ema said. I usually bake cookies that first night lol

Defo coke advert,

hope it isn't as trump as last year's!

OOOh and the momnt you know you have to go out and buy a new coat for the coming winter, with scarf and gloves as well!!! can you guess what im doing this thursday!

Oh god yeah definately that advert !! I agree last years one was poop !

And when all the lights are up in the streets and it gets dark really early

x

it ain't xmas til i hear "grandma got run over by a reindeer" on the radio :blush: strange i know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back