What is the sure sign it's Christmas..

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvbunsazzle

Mummy to Rosie
Reaction score
Well for me it has to be the coca cola advert "holidays are coming"
although i preferred the old school one, the current one i.e. last years just didnt have the same ring to it

although i preferred the old school one, the current one i.e. last years just didnt have the same ring to it

I woke my OH up last year at 3am just to tell him I had seen that ad lol he wasn't best impressed.. I'm pretty sure it was still october :blush:

Holidays are comin!! :happydance:

Our local supermarket already has the selection boxes on the shelves.. gets earlier every year!

definatly the coca cola adverts! and also when the lights are put up in town and its dark before the shops are even closing lol

Yeah the coke advert....or the first night you get in from work (well you used to) but the heating on....get some comfy joggers on and just sit on the sofa looking at the outside darkness knowing its freezing out there but your nice and cozy....I love that feeling :) XxX

Oooo i love it, you get in from work, and it's dark out, and freezing, you put your jim jams on as soon as you get in!!! Yeah Ema agreed lovely feeling :D

For me, it's when my nose is a constant, unflattering shade of red. :rofl:
xx

the coca cola advert haha omg i want xmas to come quicker. no hang on the means little one coming quicker. erm i think i can wait the three months hehe

Deffo the coca cola ad and that wintery cold feelin, and winter kisses i love them hoods up cold faces/noses etc aawwww, i saw an advent calendar in superdrug on the weekend arggggh lol

oddly enough hallowe'en... i know the moment hallowe'en is over, all the stores here are going to start putting out ALL christmas stock.. most have already started bringing certain things out. then i start going crazy with christmas shopping!!

Yep same here Coke advert the one with the trucks going through the villages was the best one, bring the kid out in me :)

when cold weather starts and you have to put on your winter jacket!!

I went into a card shop the other day and there xmas cards were out already!!

I guess its the coke advert that makes us all feel christmas is coming!
When your shopping and u see christmas crackers and then the christmas song comes on the radio! x

When my daughter's birthday has come and gone....November 8th. Also, the increase of advertising on tv and the decorations in the stores. :)

its hard to beat the coke advert:happydance:

the xmas songs on the radio, being dark at 4pm:cloud9:

When I start burning my apple cinnamon, bayberry and pine scented candles

Erm... My birthday usualy signifies the start of xmas. My b-day is 27th Oct. My mum always said. Once my B-day was out the way she would start xmas shopping.

When the gift catalogues start appearing in the shops - Boots, WHSmiths, Tesco etc. I love looking through them and putting big circles round everything I want and leaving them around as a hint to DH.

My birthday is 29th November so no actual Xmas stuff is allowed to happen in our house (ie decorations going up) until after then. I went to my parents house last year for my birthday and they already had their Christmas tree up and I was so upset!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back