What is this bleed? Pic attached - TMI!

xZoeyx

Reaction score
As discussed in my previous thread I had an unusual bleed mid cycle CD13, which I never have, and I had a second little one as attached which again I have not had before.. Why is this and what is it? My temperature last night was 36.2 and this morning 35.6, I am about to poas for my ovulation test but I have no cervical mucus so I really can't see it being ovulation.. What's going on with me :(

https://img841.imageshack.us/img841/396/imagebdtf.jpg

Just as I suspected, negative OPK :(

Ive got spotting at the moment, I just put up a thread too, but mines CD8. Which is very rare and strange for me. Have no idea what it could be :( xx

Wish someone had answers, it's so frustrating :(

I know, I am rather quite worried because I have cramps along with mine which is REALLY rare as I am very regular and only have cramps when AF is here.

I've googled everything, but no one has the answer. Might consider going to my GP.

I had cramps yesterday which is rare for me too! If you do go to GP let me know what he says and good luck

I will let you know, hopefully he can fit me in today :/

Just a tad worried, as always :p Good Luck xx

Well I have some good news (ish) I had really bad vaginal dryness (tmi sorry!), but now finally have creamy CM again so hopefully my bleed was either irritation as have had some pretty rough ''doing the deed''!! or just my body gearing up for ovulation as suggested in another post..so hopefully same for you!

No thats alright, the more information the better I say :p Ahh, I really hope so - I was considering the same thing. I DTD last night so it could be something to do with that, however I didnt consider that because of the cramps. But you never know it could be O pain.

Last month I had pain in my left and this month the right, so hopefully thats a giveaway. Thanks for the info xx

No thats alright, the more information the better I say :p Ahh, I really hope so - I was considering the same thing. I DTD last night so it could be something to do with that, however I didnt consider that because of the cramps. But you never know it could be O pain.

Last month I had pain in my left and this month the right, so hopefully thats a giveaway. Thanks for the info xx

Honestly your symptoms sound just like mine, I never ever get cramps, or maybe I have always had them its just I havent noticed them as much as I do now that I am trying to conceive, because we automatically start symptom spotting!
My cramps last night were just like AF, not really cramps, more just the dull ache. But I definitely think it has something to do with getting ready for ovulation, or just too do with DTD, or even a mixture of both.

I refuse to go to the doctor because I absolutely despise them, but I will have to go if I do ever fall pregnant, to confirm the pregnancy but apart from that I wont go, I will just let things happen as they happen.

So seriously don't worry, this morning I was in bits and close to tears because even though its only been a week, I have waited 4 years for my partner to finally say yes so I am trying way too hard and all these things that are happening are upsetting me, but after finally getting creamy cm as planned, I have raelised my body is just doing what it has to do and I have to deal with it and move on, because stressing about it isn't going to help, listen to music like I do, I find it really relaxes me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->