What is this thing on my inner thigh?

AlliW1013

Reaction score
So I dunno if anyone in this group has had these, but I never had this until I got pregnant. So I have this bump on my inner thigh (in between where my leg meets my nono area), and it's not like a normal bump, but more like a large pimple with no head. I have no idea what it is, but last night I sterilized a needle and poked it a few times, letting out a good amount of blood mixed with clear puss stuff (Tmi sorry >.<). Today I took a bath and I saw it looked like something was popping up, so I squeezed and out popped this long hair. After I plucked it that I cleaned it with a swab of Witch Hazel (which I use on Pimples to dry them out), Alcohol, and then Neosporin. But inside, there was no head.

It was just this hole, and I took a second bath and poked it with a sterilized needle and squeezed, but little to nothing came out. Just a tiny bit of blood, and a tiny bit of clear stuff, but no head. It's starting to worry me that I did something wrong and that it could possibly get infected and harm the baby. I've been cleaning it and putting a bandaid over it with neosporin on it. If any of you ladies has had one of these, what did I just mess with? Was it an infected ingrown hair? A Boil? Cyst? Should I wait to see if the bump goes away since I already pulled out the large hair? Or should I go to the hospital and have them lance it or something? I'm so scared it could hurt the baby or something D:

You sure? The bump was almost the size of the head of my pinky. And if I removed the hair, should I go get it checked out or should I be fine?

It sounds like in ingrown hair to me. If it's not becoming more inflamed just wait for it to heal.

Just sounds like an ingrown hair. I'd leave it alone now and wait for it to heal on its own. Wouldn't wory at all!

With the hair coming out it sounds like an ingrown hair. If you could stab it with a needle with ease then that is most likely what it was. I've had boils in the same area which have been incredibly painful. Absolutely no way I could have ever poked them or given them a squeeze!

I would just leave it alone now. Keep an eye out for infection but don't do any more squeezing or poking!

I'd go get checked out. It is most likely an ingrown hair but some other types of growths can grow hair on them, so I wouldn't just put it down to being an ingrown hair. Definitely see your doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->