What is this?? TMI pic 25 weeks

ale

Reaction score
SO I was walking around the track today and felt like I was leaking something, went to the bathroom and this is what I was.. Not sure if it had some red or what?? Third baby and 25 weeks pregnant.

Attachments

• 1013161204.jpg
    1013161204.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 61
Could it be part of your mucus plug maybe?

If so unless there is any thing else happening id not stress to much as it can grow back!

Also if you've dtd that could be the sperm coming back out in a chunk with the discharge, lovely eh!

Or it could just be a lotta discharge built up and came away!

If your not having pains or anything to go along with it id go with its a normal part of pregnancy somehow! If your really worried phone your dr or midwife and explain your worried andd why and see if they have any advice!

Hope your sorted soon x

It's not my mucous plug because it was creamy?? And I haven't had sex in like 2 weeks so I know that's not it lol., maybe discharge.. I have been having a lot of Braxton hicks which were not changing my cervix so my doctor wasn't concerned.

Yeah it sounds like it is just discharge, I've definitely had that in pregnancies, suddenly it just comes out all at once! Very uncomfortable and very surprising :haha:

I get this stuff a lot, especially when I'm walking around or especially active. I think it's pretty normal.

I agree, it definitely happens more when you're being active

Thanks for sharing. Sounds weird I know, but I also had this last week and was sick. I coughed non stop so it kind of worried me. It almost looked like something I could have blown out of my nose. It's good to hear that this is normal!

Thank you ladies!! Well I was definitely being active!!

Just l9oks normal I've lost my mucus plug already and only 20 weeks and it was full on greeny pink and very glob by like xc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->