What is this?

KX

Reaction score
I dread bed time, everytime I lay down I get pain in my hip right down my leg, like nerves shooting. its horrid.

I change side but its the same on both. Last night I was pacing the bedroom floor til 2.30am and feel like shit. Thank god madam is at nursery today.

Be honest ladies, is it because I am seriously over weight my body is like what the hell is going on?:rofl:

I dont get it any other time, just when I go to bed-good excuse to stop Dale pestering me too :blush::rofl:

Moi has no idea but :hugs: not what you want regardless I'm sure.

Hope the pain goes kx but I won't tell anyone so you can still tell your OH its there :rofl:

Nah, its nothing to do with YOUR weight, it's the baby!
Do you tend to get it if you have been sitting down for too long too?
Say for instance if you are sitting on the sofa but you're leaning back (which youre recommended not to do but oh well), and then you get up, do you tend to stagger in pain to where ever in the house you're trying to get too?
You'll get pains in your bum cheeks, down your legs etc:
I have been getting this on and off for the last 2 months maybe and just recently I have been getting pains when I am in bed too. How are you sleeping, do you find yourself waking up on your back? I do this every night, but again, laying on your back is something you shouldnt be doing, but if you're sleeping, how can you prevent it?
You're not 'over weight', lol- without my bump I would still look like the skinny minnie I was before pregnancy, so if you're classed as overweight for having these pains, then boy, so am I, and thats something I have NEVER BEEN!

Hope you feel better.

My friend had sciatica in pregnancy, the baby was lay on her nerve causing shooting pains down her legs, it goes when the baby is born normally

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->