What is up with my temps????

PrayerfulHope

Mom of 2
Reaction score
So this cycle I've decided to start temping again. Before (when I was having anovulatory cycles) my temp was a steady 97.2 F almost every day. It would range from about 97.1 to 97.5 later in my cycles, but otherwise it was pretty consistant. Well here's my chart thus far this cycle. I've been doing it the moment I wake up naturally, usually between 5am and 6am. I take my temp, go to the restroom to read it, and then go back to bed. So here's what my chart looks like today

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/nessiebaby/chart.jpg

What the heck is going on, why is my temp so low?

Hi Hope,

It's not uncommon for temps to be pretty erratic during AF. It's recommended that you take your temperature at the same time each morning and in the same spot. Also, if you're taking it orally and you breath with your mouth open, that will affect temps.

Whatever you do, so long as you do it consistently, you should be fine.

Hi Hope,

It's not uncommon for temps to be pretty erratic during AF. It's recommended that you take your temperature at the same time each morning and in the same spot. Also, if you're taking it orally and you breath with your mouth open, that will affect temps.

Whatever you do, so long as you do it consistently, you should be fine.

I wish I could be sure to take it at exactly the same time every day, but I don't wake up at the same time. i don't need to actually get up until 7am so I don't want to use an alarm for 4:30 or something just to get the same temp every day......... what more can I do I guess.......

Mine does a steep dive down during AF. Just keep temping and see where you are in a week or so.

Thanks pear, guess I just have to keep doing what I'm doing!!!!!!!

temping sucks lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->